• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY or Long Island HERF

my b-day is on the 31st so we will be celebrating on that Saturday the 30th. I doubt I will be able to make it up on Sunday - but I appreciate the invite

Well, I talked with Davey over at www.cigarbid.com forum and he talked with Glynna from Schlesinger's and the date that they locked down is July 29th and the time is 3:00 PM. I know it's a Sunday but what the hell. It may work into Sam's schedule and it would be great to see all of you for a few cigars and a couple of cold ones. I talked with David and he's gonna sign up here at CP some time this weekend. He normally works Saturdays as a Tool Salesman and he's from Carmel. I told him I'll contact LouieD for him and they can talk since they are both from the same town. What do you guys think, post away as David wants to give Glynna an idea of a head count in a week to ten days. I'm gonna post this on a few other cigar sites as well to get the word out to our S/BOTL in the area as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Is this def a go. If I remmember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves :thumbs:

HOOAAHH!!! Hey guys, since we all have plenty of cigars to smoke and share, perhaps we could take up another cigar collection to send over sea...what do you think?

Is this def a go. Yes

If I remember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves. Sounds great to me, I'll give ole' Steve a call today.

Hey guys, since we all have plenty of cigars to smoke and share, perhaps we could take up another cigar collection to send over sea...what do you think? Great idea Ralph and i'm sure that the S/BOTL in the warzone will definitely appreciate it.

I'll contact David over at cigarbid and post it on the other cigar boards as well to promote the idea........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Is this def a go. Yes

If I remember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves. Sounds great to me, I'll give ole' Steve a call today.

Hey guys, since we all have plenty of cigars to smoke and share, perhaps we could take up another cigar collection to send over sea...what do you think? Great idea Ralph and i'm sure that the S/BOTL in the warzone will definitely appreciate it.

I'll contact David over at cigarbid and post it on the other cigar boards as well to promote the idea........ :) :thumbs: :cool:
Where's Steve going?

Is this def a go. Yes

Where's Steve going?

To the land of the big snow. Buffalo, unless he hears good responses from his other College choices.

Yeah, our boy Steve is going to Dentist school up north where it's only a few miles to Canada. I'm sure he'll be crossing the border now and then as long as the snow isn't knee deep........ :D :thumbs: :p

Charlie, thanks for the call. Sorry that I am not going to be here for this herf. We are going to a wedding in DC and will be gone for 4 days, what a bummer. Believe me, I would rather be here sharing some smokes with you guys than at this wedding with obnoxious relatives.

NEXT TIME!

Lou

Let's go S/BOTL, I'm sure that there are more of you in the local area that wanto to attend and enjoy a couple of tasty cigars, cool drinks and delicious food from Schlesinger's menu. If your too far away to join us and want to donate cigars for the "Cause - Sticks for our troops in the warzone", my addy is up to date and I'll make sure that your donation gets noted and makes it to the Cause Box........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Let's go S/BOTL, I'm sure that there are more of you in the local area that wanto to attend and enjoy a couple of tasty cigars, cool drinks and delicious food from Schlesinger's menu. If your too far away to join us and want to donate cigars for the "Cause - Sticks for our troops in the warzone", my addy is up to date and I'll make sure that your donation gets noted and makes it to the Cause Box........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ok, I admit it, I'm coming!!!!

There, now we should see the attendee list jump to a 50 head count.

;)

Just to reconfirm... July 29th at Schlesinger's, right?

Ok, I admit it, I'm coming!!!!

There, now we should see the attendee list jump to a 50 head count.

;)

Just to reconfirm... July 29th at Schlesinger's, right?
Hey Dave, check you PM's

It's good to hear from you Dave and yes, it's Sunday the 29th of July and the start time is 3:00 PM. I have already asked for that Monday off as I'm not sure how I'll feel afterwards the next morning....... :D :thumbs: :p

It's good to hear from you Dave and yes, it's Sunday the 29th of July and the start time is 3:00 PM. I have already asked for that Monday off as I'm not sure how I'll feel afterwards the next morning....... :D :thumbs: :p

Damn, Just read this thread and I was thinking the other day about that place. I have a gig in Nashville on the 29th!
Oh well.........

I am thinking about trying to organize a herf at saratoga in August. Not on the lines of getting swag together but a Horse Racing Herf.
Any thoughts??

Damn, Just read this thread and I was thinking the other day about that place. I have a gig in Nashville on the 29th!
Oh well.........

It's good to hear from you Mark and hopefully we'll get together for a cigar or two or three, etc....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

We have our regular Thursday night gang show at Schlesinger's from 7PM on to enjoy cigars and cool ones on a regular basis. If your in the area, stop on by and fire one up. have a great time in Nashville and enjoy the travel.

I will see the usual suspects on the 29th.
I'll be able to hang until 10.

-Rob

I talked with David from Cbid and he needs to know roughly how many S/BOTL are planning on attending the Herf so he can give the owners of Schlesingers an idea as well. Please post asap if your planning on attending so I can let David know. Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

6 days and counting!!!!