• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY or Long Island HERF

Looks like it will rain on Sunday. Can we get some idea of who will actually show up or like a head count?

Rain? ??? The weather is perfect and what does that have to do with anything in the first place? The herf is INSIDE and last I knew, the roof doesn't leak.

AAARRGHHHHHHHHH Some things came up which I have to take care of today, won't be able to make the HERF :angry: :angry: :angry:

You guys have a great time I am sure I will see you before too long :thumbs:

Unreal...... :rolleyes: Not long ago, you said this:
Is this def a go. If I remmember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves :thumbs:
and just a few days ago, you said this:
I should be there :thumbs:
and now you're backing out only hours before the herf starts? You probably knew all along you had no intention of showing up.

Unlike some people I live in a real world where things do change from time to time. I would love to have been at the HERF but my brother asked if I could spend some time with his kids - my nephews - while he paints his living room. Don't know about you Bill but my familly is pretty important to me. Besides don't you have nothing better to do than police my posts :whistling:

This is typical obnoxious, asshole behavior from you. This isn't the first time you've pulled this crap saying all along you'll be there then all of a sudden you have some lame excuse. :rolleyes: Then, to top it off you have to start taking cheap shots.

dan, your behavior leaves a whole lot to be desired, no two ways about it.

You'd be wise to just STFU at this point dan because most of the people who I think very highly of have no use for you whatsoever but there are a few people around here who seem to think you're "okay." However the more you post $hit like this, the more damage you'll do yourself in their eyes. ;)

Great HERF! Great people! Great food! Great Drinks! Great cigars. Thanks to all who made it a great time!

Definitely a great time. They make a refreshing mojito.

I had a great time guys, thanks for comin' and a big thank you to Dave for covering the dinner bill. The cigars were top knotch and the conversations were just as good........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edited to add that I'll post my pics later on this afternoon.

Looks like it will rain on Sunday. Can we get some idea of who will actually show up or like a head count?

Rain? ??? The weather is perfect and what does that have to do with anything in the first place? The herf is INSIDE and last I knew, the roof doesn't leak.

AAARRGHHHHHHHHH Some things came up which I have to take care of today, won't be able to make the HERF :angry: :angry: :angry:

Is this def a go. If I remmember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves :thumbs:
and now you're backing out only hours before the herf starts? You probably knew all along you had no intention of showing up.

Unlike some people I live in a real world where things do change from time to time. I would love to have been at the HERF but my brother asked if I could spend some time with his kids - my nephews - while he paints his living room. Don't know about you Bill but my familly is pretty important to me. Besides don't you have nothing better to do than police my posts :whistling:

This is typical obnoxious, asshole behavior from you. This isn't the first time you've pulled this crap saying all along you'll be there then all of a sudden you have some lame excuse. :rolleyes: Then, to top it off you have to start taking cheap shots.

You'd be wise to just STFU at this point dan because most of the people who I think very highly of have no use for you whatsoever but there are a few people around here who seem to think you're "okay." However the more you post $hit like this, the more damage you'll do yourself in their eyes. ;)

If helping out your family is a lame excuse you might have your priorities a bit mixed up. And just for the record look in the mirror as far as making promises to attend HERFs and not being there.

If helping out your family is a lame excuse you might have your priorities a bit mixed up. And just for the record look in the mirror as far as making promises to attend HERFs and not being there.

I thought I suggested to you to just STFU and stop making as ass out of yourself. Every time you open your stupid, ignorant mouth you only prove my point that you're nothing but an obnoxious, smart mouthed punk. :rolleyes:

I have never made promises to be at a "herf" when the herf organizer asked for a head count. You haven't been around long enough dan to know anything about my attendance at herfs so stop talking about things that you have no knowledge of.

You had been saying all along and told Charlie that you would be there TWICE after he asked for head counts. And again, this is NOT the first time you've pulled this crap. You should have told your brother that you had a previous commitment and he'd have to paint his room some other time. Why couldn't he paint his living room with his kids in the house? I remember that every time my father painted a room or the house, my brother and I were always around watching and even helping out when we were as young as four years old. Face it dan, your excuse for not attending is LAME EXCUSE and has absolutely nothing to do with "helping out your family." And again, there is NO REASON at all for you to continue to take cheap shots at me by telling me I have my "priorities a bit mixed up." This is why I maintain you are nothing but a stupid asshat who can't stop running off at the mouth.

The next time Charlie or someone in the New York area organizes a herf, please don't continue to say you're going to be there then NOT show up. People like me and others would be more than happy to attend a herf so long as you are NOT there. This is nothing new when it comes to herfs dan, MANY people once they see that asshats (like you) are "a def go" will not attend because they don't want to be at an event with the likes of you.

Bill once again my familly is extremelly important to me as theirs are probably just as important to other BOTLs. My nephew has allergies to many things including paint fumes. So no matter what you think helping out my famillly is not lame and my familly will always come first.

I will have to ask you to stop calling me names and attacking me personally on the forums. It seems you have a lot of anger and very strong feelings towards me that you just can't hold back. Why don't you be a man about it let's meet in person and work things out like adults. You can also call me at 646-427-7273 and we can talk about what is bothering you. If there are others besides you who feel i am an ASS HAT and other names that you called me I would like to hear from them in person or over the phone as well. If no one besides yourself steps forward I would really have to strongly advise you to stop your name calling and otherwise disruptive behavior.

Guys,

Is there any reason the arguing needs to take place publicly, in this thread? Please take it off the forum.

Thank you...

Guys,

Is there any reason the arguing needs to take place publicly, in this thread? Please take it off the forum.

Thank you...

See what happens when you guys get too rowdy......

Hopefull I'll make the next one.... thinghs have been busy (but that is a good thing in my business now)

We missed you Tommy but hopefully we'll see you at the next one. In reference to posting the Herf pics, I got a little busy yesterday and then when I got home I just wanted to relax on the couch. I'll get er' done this evening after work...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry for the delay, here are the ones that I had taken on my camera. Steve from Schlesinger's has more on his camera and I'll get a disc of his later on this week:

That's Steve, one of the Schlesinger's regulars and cigar store sales man

Bonnie our Bartender

Dave, Steve (slevy007), Rob (rob300c), Ralph (ilcchef2)

My brother-in-law Mike and Brian the NY fireman (Axle)

I'll post some more later on as I have to get to work and I'd hate to be late on a Hump Day....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Edited to correct some spelling errors (sorry Bill :D ) and to add a couple of more names to pics.

When I post the rest of the pics later, I'll resize the ones above as well to get a better resolution....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry that I had to miss this one. Looks like it was ANOTHER good time Schlesinger's. Did I miss meeting Bill AGAIN????

I've re-posted the above pictures so there is better definition and here is a few more for your viewing:

This is Becky, she's Steve's daughter. She also works in the cigar store.

Our man Tom (hudsonvalley), he's probably lookin' at some lady's butt.

Rob (rob300c) after a night of drinking at the Scotch Herf at AVB's house.

Fernando (speedracer), Ralph (ilcchef2) and Ralph's friend / employee from France.

Hope you enjoy them and as soon as I get the disc from Steve, I'll post the ones he took........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I warned you all the guys were ugly. But their looks are better than their personalities.