• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY or Long Island HERF

I should be there :thumbs:
I'll bring boxing gloves and you and Cat can settle this like men.

I'm not sure that ole' Bill is a fighten man as he's appears to me that he loves his Jaquars......... :D :thumbs: :p

Just kiddin' guys, there is no need in fighten since there's plenty of room for all and if the weather works out, there always the patio tables and chairs on the back deck. 4 days till we're Herfin'!!!!

If that beautiful blonde bartender is working, who the heck would want to sit outside anyway?

Looks like it will rain on Sunday. Can we get some idea of who will actually show up or like a head count?

We've been askin' for that now for the past week. Last night while we were at Schlesinger's, we figured that they'll be a good 25 to 30 S/BOTL attending....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Man, I am definetly JEALOUS! :angry: :( :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Enjoy fellas! Smoke some nice ones and drink some strong ones! :thumbs:

We wish you were here Joe but I'm sure will smoke a cigar or two in your honor. 1 more day and we'll be herfin' all....... :D :thumbs: :p

We wish you were here Joe but I'm sure will smoke a cigar or two in your honor. 1 more day and we'll be herfin' all....... :D :thumbs: :p

Have a great time tomorrow guys, wish I could be there!

Won't be quite the same without you two fellas. 15 hours until game time to make some last minute decisions.

Less than 8 hours to go, drive safely guys and gals cause we all know how New York drivers are on Sundays........ :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

AAARRGHHHHHHHHH Some things came up which I have to take care of today, won't be able to make the HERF :angry: :angry: :angry:

You guys have a great time I am sure I will see you before too long :thumbs:

Looks like it will rain on Sunday. Can we get some idea of who will actually show up or like a head count?

Rain? ??? The weather is perfect and what does that have to do with anything in the first place? The herf is INSIDE and last I knew, the roof doesn't leak.

AAARRGHHHHHHHHH Some things came up which I have to take care of today, won't be able to make the HERF :angry: :angry: :angry:

Unreal...... :rolleyes: Not long ago, you said this:
Is this def a go. If I remmember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves :thumbs:
and just a few days ago, you said this:
and now you're backing out only hours before the herf starts? You probably knew all along you had no intention of showing up.

Rain? ??? The weather is perfect and what does that have to do with anything in the first place? The herf is INSIDE and last I knew, the roof doesn't leak.

Unreal...... :rolleyes: Not long ago, you say this:
Is this def a go. If I remmember correctly Steve ( Slevy ) is leaving in early August, it would be great to have a meet up before he leaves :thumbs:
and now you're backing out only hours before the herf starts? You probably knew all along you had no intention of showing up.

Ahhhh, and I was expecting a cat fight (no pun intended Bill :D ) before the day was over. Tom (hudsonvalley) had the boxing gloves ready and all........ :) :sign: :cool: :thumbs: :p

Oh well, maybe the next time.

Unreal...... :rolleyes: Not long ago, you said this:
and just a few days ago, you said this:

Unlike some people I live in a real world where things do change from time to time. I would love to have been at the HERF but my brother asked if I could spend some time with his kids - my nephews - while he paints his living room. Don't know about you Bill but my familly is pretty important to me. Besides don't you have nothing better to do than police my posts :whistling:

Great. Another roomful of uniformly ugly CP herfers. One more miserable than the next. I am seeing a pattern here. Great time guys. Thanks for making the trip.

At least none of them use double negatives.