• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY or Long Island HERF

Bill once again my familly is extremelly important to me as theirs are probably just as important to other BOTLs. My nephew has allergies to many things including paint fumes. So no matter what you think helping out my famillly is not lame and my familly will always come first.

I will have to ask you to stop calling me names and attacking me personally on the forums. It seems you have a lot of anger and very strong feelings towards me that you just can't hold back. Why don't you be a man about it let's meet in person and work things out like adults. You can also call me at 646-427-7273 and we can talk about what is bothering you. If there are others besides you who feel i am an ASS HAT and other names that you called me I would like to hear from them in person or over the phone as well. If no one besides yourself steps forward I would really have to strongly advise you to stop your name calling and otherwise disruptive behavior.

You started with the "personal attacks" dan which is as clear as day for all to see. Once again, I have no interest in ever meeting you face to face because you're a two faced liar who can't keep his facts straight and insists on causing trouble. Based on your continued stupidity and insolence, I don't think you'd ever want to meet yourself either.

Sorry Rod, his BS is indeed relevant for this entire community to see since he really doesn't participate here much at all. When he does, he is either leg humping or causing trouble by lying and twisting words. Scotty used to pull both of these stunts quite regularly and dan is very much like scotty and that's not a good thing.