• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OFFICAL ELECTION DISCUSSION

Matt R said:
Not sure what the Oklahoma senate race comment was about, Coburn beat Carson by 12 points and held on to the seat vacated by Don Nickles.
Yeah, I'm also confused by that comment. I'm glad Coburn won, I personally thought Carson was a whiney little beeeyotch :sign:

Matt R said:
Not sure what the Oklahoma senate race comment was about, Coburn beat Carson by 12 points and held on to the seat vacated by Don Nickles.

In Illinois Barak Obama stomped on Alan Keyes by 43 points and that was less than expected. This was also a seat gained by the democrats, since it was replacing retired senator Peter Fitzgerald. (Obama will be a terrific presedential candidate in the future if he can keep his feet on the ground in Washington.)
How many senate seats did the dems pick up over-all?House seats?
Obama stomping keys was like putting Muhammad Ali in the ring with Willie Schumacher, keys is an idiot.He (obama) is very articulate but I dont think he will make it in a presidential race, he is too partisan and too far to the left.You may not believe it but the country will never elect a leftist to the whitehouse, the only reason why clinton made it is because he was packaged as a centrist and didnt have to run against someone like dean. Kerry had to go so far left to match dean and when he won it was just impossible for him to move far enough to the right to, not look like a flip flopper, and win the election.

I think Kang said it best.

"The politics of failure have failed, we must make them work again!"

bigmac said:
he is too partisan and too far to the left.
While I agree he has the potential to go down this path (a popular black senator in Washington who will be looked at as a saviour to the minority cause) he is not as far left as some of the new conservative sentators are to the right. He also believes in working towards the middle, though like I said before, that will be hard for a black freshman senator to do. I also would agree that while he has great potential as a presidential candidate he would not get the nomination quite simply because of his name and his race. But, he would bring a new perspective to the democratic party and hopefully a push toward the issues. One thing to remember about this race was that Keyes was not the initial opponent. Obama still led all the polls and would have pulled out a victory against almost any of the republicans candidates slated for the position.

gr8full2day said:
Anyway, children.....Kerry has conceded and Bush has declared victory...Lets not slide back into the muck with all the snippy comments, lets move forward...or not!!.... :D :D
AVB can't help himself. He continually demonstrates the true POS that he is.

Matt R said:

In Illinois Barak Obama stomped on Alan Keyes by 43 points and that was less than expected. This was also a seat gained by the democrats, since it was replacing retired senator Peter Fitzgerald. (Obama will be a terrific presedential candidate in the future if he can keep his feet on the ground in Washington.)
The libs were whinning about the Republican because one of the local newspapers took some of his comments completely out of context in an effort to smear him and it backfired.

I'm just laughing because in spite of this, he won anyway. :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
gr8full2day said:
Anyway, children.....Kerry has conceded and Bush has declared victory...Lets not slide back into the muck with all the snippy comments, lets move forward...or not!!.... :D :D
Still PO's it was only 40 I see. Don't worry, you'll get over it or next election not have to care any longer.

AVB said:
coventrycat86 said:
gr8full2day said:
Anyway, children.....Kerry has conceded and Bush has declared victory...Lets not slide back into the muck with all the snippy comments, lets move forward...or not!!.... :D  :D
Still PO's it was only 40 I see. Don't worry, you'll get over it or next election not have to care any longer.
I rest my case.....
(that being that AVB can't help himslef but to make snippy comments in an attempt to flame, insult and stir up trouble).

What's funny is he has no idea what he's talking about and actually, it's kinda hard for me to make sense out of this last pile of nonsense in the first place.

I suppose I shouldn't be so hard on this jackoff since he's obviously had an even tougher time facing reality than even Dan Rather did. :sign:

Hey AVB, you owe me cigars or did you forget?

coventrycat said:
Hey AVB, you owe me cigars or did you forget?

You certainly like to see yourself in print don't you little man? Too bad you don't pay very much attention. This was posted at 7:47AM today.

Look here.

AVB said:
CC, care to make a wager on this? Say a 5er of $5(minimum) sticks? Or would that force you to go out and buy some decent smokes :p :p
I'll have your sticks out in the next day or two. Congratulations.

You certainly like to see yourself in print don't you little man?

Again, you continue to show that you are nothing but an a$$hole with your continued insults.

You are an embarrassment to this board.

You need me to send you a crying towel or did you already get one from JFK :sign:

Little man isn't an insult. Calling you a scum sucking maggot on the flesh of this country is an insult. See the difference? I didn't call you a POS, or a$$hole or jackoff as you have in your last few posts. You want to start with me.........bring it. Only take it off the board before you embarrass yourself, you have my email.

LMAO, oh I see, you get to decide what's an insult, flaming, etc. and what's not. I get it now, the AVB rules of life are the only ones that matter, to hell with everyone else and just plain common sense and decency.

Another example of AVB "spin"

There is no hope for you......

Reading the last few post tells me not to bother reading the first 7 pages...LOL!

Its over, lets get back to holding hands and singing "feelings". (now try and get that tune out of your head.) :sign: :D

I have to say... reading these posts, and seeing how vicious the attacks are getting... it makes me sad.

jerry-vi.jpg

Feelings...........nothing more than feelings...............LMAO

I'm still trying to figure out if you two are kidding with each other. Maybe the joke is on me the newbie and you two are best friends or brothers or something.

Wow.

coventrycat86 said:
You need me to send you a crying towel or did you already get one from JFK :sign:
Hey ccat!, you guys send Dodd packing yet? :D :D :D