• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

tomthirtysix said:
I'm in. :thumbs:

Tom, you are good to go as I received your payment via Clint (MoeCizlak) yesterday.  See you guys next month........ :)  

So...I'm thinking I really want to try and get up to this....Is the standby list only for goodie bags (i.e. can we still come and hang out?) or am I out of luck.?

DePasta said:
So...I'm thinking I really want to try and get up to this....Is the standby list only for goodie bags (i.e. can we still come and hang out?) or am I out of luck.?

Sorry brother but we have closed the event for for anymore guests.  We have reached the number of guests (smoking and non-smoking) food wise to comfortably manage the event.  Hopefully next year you can sign up early and attend....... :thumbs:  

Diesel Grinch said:
Charlie check is in the mail. See everyone then.

Good morning Chris, your payment arrived yesterday and we'll see you all soon....... :thumbs:

I've been slacking... My check hits the mail this weekend.

Tall Paul said:

No problem Paul, we still have 5 week till the event kicks off....... :thumbs:

tone-ny said:
Charlie I'm sending out today.

Hello Anthony, payment arrived yesterday.  I think you sent too much as always, see you soon brother....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

stogieman said:

Charlie I'm sending out today.

Hello Anthony, payment arrived yesterday.  I think you sent too much as always, see you soon brother....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

My pleasure, look forwarding to seeing you and the rest of the crew. Will miss seeing Elliot this year!

Charlie, my check is going out tomorrow morning brother. Thanks for putting this together and really looking forward to it again.

Check is in the proverbial mail. Great talking to you Charlie! I'm looking forward to seeing and herfing with the QSH crew. It's been a while!

Wish I could make I this year, y'all enjoy it guys! Great event, great BOTLs and a great cause. I may have to solo up there next year.

I'll be sure to get my check out this week, Charlie!

Also, in case there are any King's X fans out there that will be attending, they are playing at The Chance in Poughkeepsie that night. I'll be making the 30 mi trip over for the show after the QSH!

Light this! said:
Charlie, my check is going out tomorrow morning brother. Thanks for putting this together and really looking forward to it again.

Hello Kristopher, your payment arrived yesterday along with a super suprise 5 pack of my favorite stogies.  Thanks a lot brother, you guys are good to go.  See you all in 1 month....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie, funds sent today.

Thank you for all you do.

Robert

Bayamos said:

Robert
You better show this year and bring that boy of yours as well. What's his name o I forget since he's never around anymore... Lol

Paul

Tall Paul said:

Good to go Paul, see you all soon..... :thumbs:

siriusstoogie said:
Check is in the proverbial mail. Great talking to you Charlie! I'm looking forward to seeing and herfing with the QSH crew. It's been a while!

Check arrived yesterday Joe, you may be the furthiest traveling BOTL this year...... :)

Bayamos said:

Robert

Robert, you are good to go for the weekend with camping and all.  Paul (Tall Paul), Robert's payment included Austen (Set in Stone).  I have a good feeling we'll see them both this year....... :D

Tall Paul said:

Robert
You better show this year and bring that boy of yours as well. What's his name o I forget since he's never around anymore... Lol

Paul

Paul, just make sure your brakes are working this time............I'll pack a extra set of lines just in case you installed some aftermarket ones..........

xoxo

edited for cus words

stogieman said:

Good to go Paul, see you all soon..... :thumbs:

siriusstoogie said:

Check arrived yesterday Joe, you may be the furthiest traveling BOTL this year...... :)

Bayamos said:

Robert

Robert, you are good to go for the weekend with camping and all.  Paul (Tall Paul), Robert's payment included Austen (Set in Stone).  I have a good feeling we'll see them both this year....... :D

Charlie, thank you again!

See you soon!