• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Just as an update, I talked with Glenna (owner Schlesingers) and all is lined up and good to go. She's opening up special for us again at 2:00 pm (normally open at 4:30 pm on saturdays) and they can't wait to see you guys again. Things are coming along as planned and i'm sure we'll have a great time again........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I shall look into getting the wife a vacuum for Valentines so I won't have to worry about asking permission in the future.
That's a good one, and a great way to meet lawyers.
Put me in. I am mailing a smoking buddy about going.

Alph

Alph will be there and colleague smoker Jeff from East Haven said "I am so F***in' there." I guess that means yes.

Put me down for 2.

I just received a PM from Anthony (tony-ny) that our own CigarPass has sent a nice package in support of the herf. Thank you very much Rod for all you doo here at CP and for your support.

Also, you may notice that I am updating the original post almost everyday with more quests and sponsors....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I will be in the area but I am tied up until late. How late do you guys think you will be there??? I won't be free till around 7:00 pm and you all may be gone by then. :(

I'm +1 and CgarDan and I are heading up in the same car.

Edit to add: Saxjazzman, there will certainly be folks there at 7, some will close the place out.

This thing looks like it is turning into a big ol' herf.
Man, I need to have a "Convince me to be brave enough to tell my wife that I am spending the saturday night of my birthday weekend at a Herf" contest.

You need to tell her it's a celebration for your birthday! You are the guest of honor :thumbs:

Tell her you with the new surge going to Iraq, there are things you have not told her about your "old" life and you have been drafted for 24 hours for a secret mission. ....Naw... :( She will not by it... :(

I will be in the area but I am tied up until late. How late do you guys think you will be there??? I won't be free till around 7:00 pm and you all may be gone by then. :(

As Sean (BigMacFU) stated, we'll be there till the wee hours of the night...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I don't think we had dinner until 8:00 and I didn't leave until way after 11:00 PM

As Sean (BigMacFU) stated, we'll be there till the wee hours of the night...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Outstanding!!! Put me down... I will be there around 7:30 with my designated driver.... :cool:

Outstanding!!! Put me down... I will be there around 7:30 with my designated driver.... :cool:

We wouldn't eat, but will enjoy some good cigars, some good company and fine beverages!!!