• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RTDA 2008 LAS VEGAS

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Ok just wanted to know who will be attending this year. Would be nice to meet up for a smoke with some of you guys!

********************************************************************************
FINAL PLANS
********************************************************************************

OK guys just finlized my plans.

I land on Sunday at 5PM. I should be checked in to my hotel by 6PM.

**So if anyone wants to meet up:**
Unless there is a vendor party going on that anyone knows about.

Seahorse Lounge: Ceasars Palace (by the Pussy Cat Dolls area) 6:30PM

-if this is not to your liking we can have this as an initial meeting area and we can move to other places from here.
-drinks and cigars
-possible dinner

For those of you who cant make it. Im sure We will run into you! At the show.

Alex,

I will be there and our meet-up is long overdue. Wouldn't mind having a smoke with you. I will be there from Sunday through Thursday and will be staying at the Palazzo. Let me know.

Israel

I'll be there Mon thru Wed evening. Staying at the Venetian.

Stinki

I will be ther M-Tr. Staying at Harrahs.
Let me know what day works best for everyone.

I will be there all week. I would like to meet some of you.

I'll be there from Saturday until Friday staying at the Venitian. Granted I'll be working a majority of the time in the booth, but if any of you get a chance to stop by the Oliva booth, please do so and ask me for me. I don't have my schedule yet to see what free time, if any, i'll have, but once I do I'll be sure to let everyone know.

EDIT: To say where I was staying.

I'll be there from Saturday until Friday staying at the Venitian. Granted I'll be working a majority of the time in the booth, but if any of you get a chance to stop by the Oliva booth, please do so and ask me for me. I don't have my schedule yet to see what free time, if any, i'll have, but once I do I'll be sure to let everyone know.

EDIT: To say where I was staying.

So what night is the Oliva party? :whistling:

I'll be there Sunday-Wed....staying at Harrahs. My suggestion is to get together Tuesday night since as of now no parties scheduled. (Cept for the Camacho bar every night)

I'll be there Sunday-Wed....staying at Harrahs. My suggestion is to get together Tuesday night since as of now no parties scheduled. (Cept for the Camacho bar every night)

Camacho Bar more information..Please..

I'll be bringing my clippers in case anyone wants to earn some Opus.

Israel, you can count on me finding you!

Ok just wanted to know who will be attending this year. Would be nice to meet up for a smoke with some of you guys!

Hey Alex,

Craig & I are free Tuesday evening if anyone wants to get together.

~Mark

Hey Alex,

~Mark

Looks like Tuesday night will work for the CP crew!

Were does everyone want to meet up for smokes and drinks?

Napoleans - Paris
Heart Bar - Planet Hollywood
Seahorse lounge - Ceasars
Diablos's Cantina - Monte Carlo ( i think you can smoke outside..as when I was there having lunch lots of ppl smoking cigarettes)
Casa Fuente - Im sure it will be packed because of RTDA

Any other ideas ?? or suggestions??

We'll be coming from the show, so 5:30/6:00?

We're staying at Harrahs as well bro

~Mark

Hey Alex,

~Mark

Napoleans - Paris
Diablos's Cantina - Monte Carlo ( i think you can smoke outside..as when I was there having lunch lots of ppl smoking cigarettes)

Seamless?

Hey Alex,

~Mark

Napoleans - Paris

Seamless?

SEAMS! Panty lines, yes or no?

I'm in unless this is a non spouse event. Staying at the Venetian also. This will be my first trip and I'm a country boy so I should have a perpetual deer in the headlights look to me. :laugh:

Wife and I are staying through the weekend to get a break from everything else so should be a good time.