• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RTDA 2008 LAS VEGAS

I assume you guys will be attending the RTDA.

If so, pass by our booth - Reyes Family Cigars / 1460

Would love to meet and hook you guys up with our new Premier cigar.

Regards,

Frank Santos
Reyes Family Cigars

Regards,

Frank Santos
Reyes Family Cigars

Frank I will definately be stopping by with some of the other taters/buyers for my cigar shop.
I will be with Belicoso Cigars /T obacco House out of Illinois.
-Alex

Regards,

Frank Santos
Reyes Family Cigars

Frank,

Just spoke with Jose a little while ago and look forward to meeting all of you. Heard the Premier is GREAT and I look forward to seeing it for myself. See you there.

Israel - Uptown Cigar Co.

I just happened to notice this thread. I have a condo in Vegas and as coincidence would have it I will be there from the 15th to the 19th. Being a newb and all it would be nice to meet some of the people from here. Is the RTDA exclusive only to retailers and dealers or is there a public element to it as well?

Thanks in advance

Danny

I just happened to notice this thread. I have a condo in Vegas and as coincidence would have it I will be there from the 15th to the 19th. Being a newb and all it would be nice to meet some of the people from here. Is the RTDA exclusive only to retailers and dealers or is there a public element to it as well?

Thanks in advance

Danny

RTDA is closed to the public. It is a private show for ppl in the industry.

But as luck would have it we are planning on meeting up a cple nights for after show hour stuff.

Keep your eye open on this thread.

-Alex

Thanks in advance

Danny

RTDA is closed to the public. It is a private show for ppl in the industry.

But as luck would have it we are planning on meeting up a cple nights for after show hour stuff.

Keep your eye open on this thread.

-Alex

Thanks Alex,

I had a feeling it was an insider event and not open to the public. I will get into town late tuesday evening and be leaving Saturday afternoon.

I'll keep an eye out here as the date approaches and see if I can hook up with some of you if the schedules permit.

Danny

Anyone willing to share a room to offset the cost a bit ?

TTT Guys!
12 days away.

Whoever needs my number to get a hold of me please PM me.

I will be there Mon-Wed afternoon, besides the show Tuesday night looks do-able for me. :thumbs:

I AM OFFICIALLY IN!!!

Let's definitely do a mini-CP herf up there. :D

Alex has a lot of trust in the airlines and the good folks at McCarran. Landing at 5pm and expecting to be checked in and at Ceasar's by 6:30?

Cool! Will see you guys at the Seahorse Lounge. I'm going to avoid Casa Fuente, I know they're going to be packed.

where and when exactly is the meet up at the seahorse lounge? I am at the mercy of my host for transportation around town but will try.

Best,

Joe

where and when exactly is the meet up at the seahorse lounge? I am at the mercy of my host for transportation around town but will try.

Best,

Joe

Joe,

Check Alex's first post but it looks like 6:30pm on Sunday the 13th at the Seahorse lounge in Ceasar's Palace

Best,

Joe

Joe,

Check Alex's first post but it looks like 6:30pm on Sunday the 13th at the Seahorse lounge in Ceasar's Palace

If im not there wait for me. If you guys decide to move elsewere call me!
Harrahs is right across the street so I will literally check in and run to Ceasars otteebox in hand..LOL!!

I'm not arriving until late Tuesday night but if anyone is getting together Wednesday thru Friday, and doesn't mind an unknown newb sitting in PM me and I'll give you a phone number to reach me.

Danny