• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RTDA 2008 LAS VEGAS

In response to Alex's first post....the IPCPR welcome party is Sunday night. At the Venetian.

Also I am getting in at 4pm Sunday and did not think I could make the party. Alex has more faith in the planes, hotel and cabbies that I do.

I'll be at the welcome party since there aren't that many parties and chances for free drinks. Tuesday is wide open tho.

Ron..should be there with me. If he does not lose at the WSP.

Damn forgot about the reception party sunday night.

Im looking forward to the CAO party..Should be funner.

See you guys there.

I have faith in Mccarran..

anyone who wants to get together and smoke while they are here, call me on my cell at 1-702-408-8748. Ask for Big Daddy Cool Matty

Matty - are you going to the Seahorse Sunday night?

yup, it is my day off and I am off on monday. Looking forward to it.

Moved up my travel a day early. See everyone on Suday at the Sea Hourse Lounge.

Geoff

I just received more information in regards to the Camacho Party.

It is by invite only. Must stop by booth for passes or talk to your local Camacho rep.

At Venetians V BAR Nightly from 6PM-8PM .

It is by invite only. Must stop by booth for passes or talk to your local Camacho rep.

Dang, what's a lowly consumer got to do to have a smoke with someone? :D

It's not what you know.... :whistling:

We will find you sooner or later. I leave Vegas on Wed afternoon. Call me on my cell if you get there before then. (909)289-3109

Geoff

We will find you sooner or later. I leave Vegas on Wed afternoon. Call me on my cell if you get there before then. (909)289-3109

Geoff

Thanks Geoff,

I won't be arriving in Vegas until Tuesday night and I'm staying until Saturday. My cell is (661) 916-3309 if anyone has some free time.

Danny

Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of you all. To those of you that have show passes, stop by the Oliva booth and ask for me, I love being able to put faces to online names! I will also likely be at the opening night cocktail party with the rest of the Oliva crew.

Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of you all. To those of you that have show passes, stop by the Oliva booth and ask for me, I love being able to put faces to online names! I will also likely be at the opening night cocktail party with the rest of the Oliva crew.

My name is Matthew Dreher, you can always leave a pass for me at sign in..otherwise..we are getting together and smoking sunday night at the Seahorse Lounge. :)

I arrive on Monday, I'm pretty easy to spot. Just look for the only guy other than Pete with a Tatuaje tattoo on his arm... :laugh:

where and when exactly is the meet up at the seahorse lounge? I am at the mercy of my host for transportation around town but will try.

Best,

Joe
The Seahorse lounge is right next to the Pussy Cat Dolls gaming area at Caesar's Palace. If you go into the main entrance of Caesar's, go to the right. You can't miss it.

Geoff

Going to bed now, heading to Sin City in the late morning. See all of you guys there later (most likely Tuesday) where ever you guys decide to meet up. Somebody give me a ring 562-254-9625, or shoot me an email agil@ruan.com so I can get it on the Crack...err BlackBerry :laugh:. If you just send a standard text, I will not be able to reply. :( Can wait! Stinki see you soon Brother... :thumbs: