• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RTDA 2008 LAS VEGAS

Great day at the show today for sure. Had a chance to meat Stinki and talk with him some bit. Stinki, if Fadi isn't available tomorrow, I'll go ahead and take care of you.

Everyone else, if your at the show, stop by the Oliva booth and say hi, I met a bunch of guys from various boards.

Had a great time Sunday night meeting, greeting, & smoking with Rod and Ashley, AlexGTP, MattyVegas, Keystone Raider(Jim & wife), StinkiMonkey(Geoff & his buddy Dave), Ackdaddy(Scott & his father), and Puffstuff(Al)!

and who could forget the grand entrance by "Afterdark"? :cool:

Since this is post #2,000, it's time to go check to see who won my contest!

Well I just got home from Vegas myself. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet anyone from CP though. I stopped by Casa Fuente Thursday evening and stayed for a couple hours. Met the guys from Avalon Cigars and a couple retailers as well and had a great time. Smoked a Casa Fuente and drank some mojitos and really enjoyed both!

Good times, it was great meeting all of you. Your hospitality was well received! I hope everyone had a great show and made it home safe.

Throughout the show, I kept running into Alex about twice a day...didn't catch anyone else though.

Take care...back to lurking!

Good times, it was great meeting all of you. Your hospitality was well received! I hope everyone had a great show and made it home safe.

Throughout the show, I kept running into Alex about twice a day...didn't catch anyone else though.

Take care...back to lurking!

LOL!! So true!!

I also bumped in to Adrian and Wade at the Cigar Family booth.

I saw so many ppl that I had not seen in ages and made alot of new cigar buddies! Im hoping to start a new thread with my IPCPR adventures and pics.

As soon as I settle back in here at work.