• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skyrim, who else has fallen into the souleating void...

I've had a total of one companion (that wasn't forced on me due to a quest) and I sacrificed her to a Daedra Prince for a weapon lol

Can you eventually become a werewolf through the Companions Guild? :)

Yes you can.

Damn dude, thats cold blooded! is it that quest where the Deadric Prince asked you to trick someone into going to the alter?

I've had a total of one companion (that wasn't forced on me due to a quest) and I sacrificed her to a Daedra Prince for a weapon lol

Can you eventually become a werewolf through the Companions Guild? :)

Yes you can.

Damn dude, thats cold blooded! is it that quest where the Deadric Prince asked you to trick someone into going to the alter?

Affirmative.

Companions are great for storage; as if it isn't bolted down and sells for a nice chunck of coin, I take it. And I don't like wasting time backtracking through dungeons.

Looks like it's going to be another long night of Skyrim and my war hammer. :sign:

No work for me here. No chance of any of you fellas gettin' the clap.

Doc

I don't know Doc, He is talking about a "long night with his War Hammer"...you might get some work out of this one.

Just hit level 48, DB, TG, MG and Companions finished. Guess its time to do a bit of the main quest and then go to war.

My Stats so far...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wurm65/stats/TheElderScrollsVSkyrim

Damn Shawn! Where do you find the time?!? :0

I'm level 23(?), 57 hours in. Just joined the TG yesterday, and more than halfway through the quests now.

TonK, what is PSO??

I just reached 108 hours at level 44! Finished the main quest now I'm joining the DB and side questing like mad. Also just walking aimlessly around the map trying to fill it out.

i am level 2 on Oblivion, does that count?

if you wanna be cheap, do this. as a mage the other night, I sit in an area with alot of storeowners and casted Detect Life over and over for almost 2 hours. Took alteration up to 100 and my overall level from 23 to 32.

I call it strategy.

Also learned that there's a way to drop a bowl on a shopkeepers head and you can steal all of their stuff because it blocks their line of sight....you know instead of breaking in at night.

once again. Strategy.

if you wanna be cheap, do this. as a mage the other night, I sit in an area with alot of storeowners and casted Detect Life over and over for almost 2 hours. Took alteration up to 100 and my overall level from 23 to 32.

I call it strategy.

Also learned that there's a way to drop a bowl on a shopkeepers head and you can steal all of their stuff because it blocks their line of sight....you know instead of breaking in at night.

once again. Strategy.

But see as you level up (only getting better at alteration) the bad guys will get stronger as well. Alteration can help you in a fight, but it will still give you a disadvantage over someone who has leveled up in a more combat skill. Just my two cents

I picked up a copy of this for windows yesterday. This should give me something addicting to tend to over the Christmas break from work.