• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

Not sure what's worse... having to sit through the marketing hype or the people that'll be expecting everyone to scramble to their knees because they've got one of these to sell/give away...
C'mon man... Its not like that
Nvm, I do not want to be portrayed as a jackass that is making ppl beg for a smoke.
I would like to officialy retrieve my previous offer

Not sure what's worse... having to sit through the marketing hype or the people that'll be expecting everyone to scramble to their knees because they've got one of these to sell/give away...
Nvm, I do not want to be portrayed as a jackass that is making ppl beg for a smoke.
lol... do what you want, bro! If you change your mind everytime someone bitches, it's going to be a long journey. The comment was more in general than about you. Whole lot of comments in a lot of other places that lead up to mine. :)

-John

I'll say one thing, Gahau, you've done a whole lot of participating in your short time here, but each time has come with issues. It's a good thing to get involved, but you're approaching things the wrong way, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a step back and make sure you're involving yourself in the right way and for the right reasons.

Just send it to me, problem solved ;).

Jim

Jim
You got it!

I'll say one thing, Gahau, you've done a whole lot of participating in your short time here, but each time has come with issues. It's a good thing to get involved, but you're approaching things the wrong way, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a step back and make sure you're involving yourself in the right way and for the right reasons.
The only "issue" I had was that Blind PIF I had with Ben

Jim

See? This is why I like Jim, he's always looking out for the community! By removing the extra box, the situation is resolved and there is no fighting. Not only that, but Jim will take good care of it in his humidor vaults! :sign:

What a deal! :laugh:

Jon, be nice to Jim. He has to have something in his humidor to keep his 847 jars of Tat Blacks company. :laugh:

Jon, be nice to Jim. He has to have something in his humidor to keep his 847 jars of Tat Blacks company. :laugh:

WHORE! :laugh:

Mmmmmmm....Tat Black.... Greatest cigar Pete ever made!!!

Even better than that, someone suggested distributing the coffins through the CRA. It would spread awareness of that organization. People could be limited to one box a piece and every shop would still be able to make money off of it.

I agree!

Even better than that, someone suggested distributing the coffins through the CRA. It would spread awareness of that organization. People could be limited to one box a piece and every shop would still be able to make money off of it.

I agree!

X2...If manufacturers don't jump onboard with some sort of promotion to boost the membership of the CRA, there won't be any retailers left to sell their sticks.

Jim

See? This is why I like Jim, he's always looking out for the community! By removing the extra box, the situation is resolved and there is no fighting. Not only that, but Jim will take good care of it in his humidor vaults! :sign:

What a deal! :laugh:

Jon,

I am glad you see the bigger picture of my giving nature :thumbs:. Someone understands me :rolleyes:. Ask and you shall recieve ;).

Jim

I am up to 850 and some singles now :sign:.

Jim

Since you're in such a giving mood, Jim....why not shoot me a couple of your Behikes? I know you already cracked open the humi! :laugh:

The only "issue" I had was that Blind PIF I had with Ben

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, been busy.

Yes, there's the issue with Ben, then there's the issue of you asking for 3 Anejos in the MAW/PIF. Also, there's the fact that you apparently "granted" a wish for a stick you didn't have in your possession in said MAW/PIF(though granted that happened after my above post). Really though, my point was that you don't have to be constantly involved in holding contests/PIF threads to be active in the community, and if you're having issues you may want to step back and figure out why. One person's opinion.

Hey did you guys know that Pete is coming out with a new monster series???? It's called the Drac. Here is a pic below. I can not wait to find out where these puppies will be!!!

IMG00426.jpg

:sign: :thumbs: ;)

LOOK AT THIS :whistling:
37837501.jpg