• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Reference

Fantastic reference MMM just in time & what we needed some Tatuaje love :)

Thanks for the always excellent work, now I concur to get this pinned already. :thumbs:

Great reference...
I would love to see at the boutique cigar companies have a reference like this, sometimes its hard to info on them.
(ie/ Padilla, Graycliff, etc)

209214.gif
That is a fantastic reference!
thank9fp.gif
MilesMingusMonk!

And I recently spent some considerable time hunting info on Tatuajes, this info isn't easy to find. I picked up a couple fivers of these recently here on CP, and they are a fantastic smoke! Thus far, I'd have to say, based on only a couple Regios and Noellas that I've smoked and they have IMO, come very close to one of the best cigars I've ever smoked.

MMM I'm heart broken :( Heres my review of the regios the day we received them.
Here

Our shop carries several sizes. We're trying right now to get a complete line representation of this product.

I havent had one yet that i havent liked. Nice reference MMM. Looking forward to smoking some more and if I am not to lazy, write another review.

BTW, These are NOT sugg. retail prices...These are box discounted prices with about 15% to 20% off. Whoever quoted these prices is getting a good deal....

Sugg. Retail below per stick.....

Auno 17.50
RC233 22.00
RC184 20.00
Tainos 12.00
SW 12.00
Cojonu 2003 13.00
Cojonu 2006 13.00
Unicos 11.00
Regios 9.50
Noellas 7.50
H Cazadores 9.75
Especiales 9.75
J21 11.00
Gran Cojonu 15.00
Petit 3.25

Just some added information....

centurycigar said:
Great reference...
I would love to see at the boutique cigar companies have a reference like this, sometimes its hard to info on them.
(ie/ Padilla, Graycliff, etc)
[snapback]296192[/snapback]​
[/quote

For info on Padilla cigars products please visit our website: www.padillacigars.com
info on sizes and retailers on all our products.

Thanks,
Ernesto
Padilla cigars

The Tatuaje Cohete is available for pre-order.
The price is $213.75 a box of 25.
Any predictions on this stick? Is it gonna be worth getting?

centurycigar said:
The Tatuaje Cohete is available for pre-order.
The price is $213.75 a box of 25.
Any predictions on this stick? Is it gonna be worth getting?
[snapback]300368[/snapback]​

Probably will be worth it. Every Tatueje I've had was real worth the $$$ spent on it upto this date. I wished I had some more but glad they are not in my humi and a good safe distance away atm. :D

How is this pronounced.

Is it pronounced with the spanish accent.
Ta-tu-a-je

Or

Ta-tu-way?

I kept pronouncing it with the spanich accent. and the cigar guy kept saying oh you mean the TA-TU-WAY's..

Just recieved one of each of what was in stock yesterday.I have them resting but did smoke 1 regios and 1 Cabaiguan.I had those in 3s.I am looking foward to trying all of there gars.
Amazeing sticks these Tatuaje and Cabaiguan's,I am hooked and will pre order the cohete.Its now on the top of my list of favorite cigars.

[OT]
Thanks for the heads up Padilla.I have no local shops that sell the Padilla line but a friend was smokeing one and it looked great and smelled even better.He said he will give me a few later on in the week and find out where he got them from.I know I can order online too of course.:)

Forgot to ask,how come this is not a sticky up there with the padron and AF references,it is worthy imo.:D