• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Reference

Can I get a review on the Tatuaje RC184? I just picked one up tonight, and thought after I let it rest for a while in the Humidor, I would take it for a spin...

Does anybody have a picture of the new Tatuaje gift set?
Comes with 6 cigars

Does anybody have a picture of the new Tatuaje gift set?
Comes with 6 cigars

I certainly vote for getting one of these from PuffStuff. However, I recently picked up a sampler from Holts along with my Carlito's Way, and it was a really good deal, less than msrp for a fiver sampler.

Order a couple from my good friend Al.
Will post a pic myself when they arrive.

E

Picture of the Tatuaje Gift Set or

Colecciones del Rey - Tatuaje & Don Pepin

NC1.jpg

NC2.jpg

Either this or another thread should be a full reference of all the cigars made by Pepin Garcia. Awesome pics, BTW.

Not sure it this helps but below is a link that has an audible spanish pronunciation of the word tatueje.

http://forvo.com/word/tatuaje/

I have heard both(tat-two-a hey, tat-twa-hey) from looking this up. I just don't want to sound like a total a** when I ask for this at a cigar shop. May just stick to ordering online ha ha.

Top to Tom.

BBS - please update this thread with all released and non-release cigar updates!

Thanks in advance!

Gary - not my thread to update.  MMM is the OP, he's the guy that should do the job.  I wouldn't presume to be an expert on these cigars.  If MMM isn't interested, it seems BrooksW is the expert in all things Tat...I'd say he's your guy..... ;)