• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Reference

You all act like a bunch of bitches...waahh about Cigar Snobs and waahh about CW and CI and all those other guys. Just don't pay attention to them and they won't bother you all so much. I can't stand all of this bullshit competition with other BB's. Fuck...how old are we?

Agreed,thats why I belong to like 7 different cigar forums....get along with all and never miss a thread.

You all act like a bunch of bitches...waahh about Cigar Snobs and waahh about CW and CI and all those other guys. Just don't pay attention to them and they won't bother you all so much. I can't stand all of this bullshit competition with other BB's. Fuck...how old are we?

There is no competition, sheesh relax. Cigar Penquin only stated that it's stickied over there, so no biggy. It still needs to be stickied here.

Maybe you should get laid a little more often.

Just used this reference AGAIN this morning but had to go searching for it. Hmmmm... sure would be nice to have it stickied :whistling:

Thanks for reminding me Orangeman,I have to order a box of Regios and Unicos next week for someone. :)

*Vote 35 for stickiness!* ;)

I bought a box of Regios lately that I'm going to age a year to see how much better that stick can be - it's already one hell of a smoke, but who knows with a little more time what it will become. :thumbs:

By the way, what does 35 mean? Whatever it means, it ought to be good if it means making this reference a sticky ;)

I have still yet to try a Tatuaje. After hearing everyone rave about them I think I should give them a try.

:thumbs: Mr. Administrator, can we stick this up with the rest special smoke threads?
Thank you

We should have a big update coming to this! They are going to be making a new line in Nigaragua!

It looks like Leaf and Ale has another custom rolled cigar in the pipeline from Tatuaje. I'll be in Knoxville on Friday and probably to Leaf&Ale Saturday to ask more about it.

For those not in the know, Leaf&Ale is the cigar store that had the Tatuaje Maravilla made.