• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Reference

I beleive its

TAT-TU-A-HEY ! As in HEY YOU !

Ummmm, I don't think so brother, there's no "hey you" sound, it's

Tat-tu-a-he as in Hepa filter.

That other way is for folks who pronounce Queso (cheese) like "KAY-so" ;)

Thanks MMM, another vote to pin this thread :thumbs:

You mean thats not how you say it? ???
:D

I am hoping to pick up some of the petits pretty soon. Anybody order from the vendors listed here?

Awesome work again Kirk. :love:
Hey Rod, pin this mutha. :thumbs:

I beleive its

TAT-TU-A-HEY ! As in HEY YOU !

Ummmm, I don't think so brother, there's no "hey you" sound, it's

Thanks MMM, another vote to pin this thread :thumbs:

Check out the top of the page.
http://www.tatuajecigars.com/sizes.html

Check out the 2nd line at the top of the page:
2) An Old World Full Bodied Cuban Style Cigar created by Pete Johnson

Think that ole gringo knows how to pronounce this spanish word properly. ;)
I'm sure he's a Queso(kay-so) kinda guy LOL.

Being a brown boy (BrownDevil), I can tell you for certain spanish words containing the letter "e" do not have they "hey" pronunciation.

examples:

Jose is NOT "ho-say"
Queso is NOT "kay-so"

and

Pendejo is CERTAINLY NOT "pain-day-ho"

Don't take my word for it, ask the rest of the latin lovers in here :thumbs:
mexico.gif

Check out the 2nd line at the top of the page:
2) An Old World Full Bodied Cuban Style Cigar created by Pete Johnson

Think that ole gringo knows how to pronounce this spanish word properly. ;)
I'm sure he's a Queso(kay-so) kinda guy LOL.

Being a brown boy (BrownDevil), I can tell you for certain spanish words containing the letter "e" do not have they "hey" pronunciation.

examples:

Jose is NOT "ho-say"
Queso is NOT "kay-so"

and

Pendejo is CERTAINLY NOT "pain-day-ho"

Don't take my word for it, ask the rest of the latin lovers in here :thumbs:
mexico.gif
I will have to agree with you on this one. I dont speak spanish very well, but I have spent plenty of time in Mexico and Honduras, and am dating a Mexican girl, so I know enough to get by.

But, half of us gringos out here wouldnt even notice the difference, so it ends up being a moot point.

Recently,this past weekend I found out a friend owns a cigar shop and is an authorised tatuaje retailer,he is also Cuban and I asked how it's pronounced and he said it like this...Tah-twa-hey.Go figure.
By the way,I wont buy from him until he is in business long enough to not raise prices of his cigars sky high to help with renovation,buisiness loan,and his paycheck.He is way too high on all cigars.
Padron 26 #1 was around $26!!!Bah!

I've been giving these a shot for a while now because of all the hype I have been hearing but I just now found a couple of them that I like. I like the two RC figurados. They are very tasty smokes. :thumbs:

Bump for Sticky :D

Who is Sticky ???

ALSO:

My local shop is the authorized dealer for the Cohote. It is my understanding that they are the only retailer in the US to carry that size. As for MSRP . . . they charge $9.95 I believe.

Oh and unlike the picture it is banded and looks more like #16.

Who is Sticky ???

ALSO:

My local shop is the authorized dealer for the Cohote. It is my understanding that they are the only retailer in the US to carry that size. As for MSRP . . . they charge $9.95 I believe.

Picking some up for your fellow BOTLs :whistling:

Who is Sticky ???

ALSO:

Is that before the ridiculous tax? What would a 5'er run?

Well I can do a couple things . . .

First I will post the link to Tower Cigars where you can find them. Mark and his father (sorry forgot his name) are great BOTL. They will treat you right.

Tower Cigars

Or I can see what cost would be for me to pick them up and send them out myself. Check out the site first and see what they can do for you. I do not want to redirect business away from them.

EDIT: Website list a single for $9.00 and a box of 25 for $213.75

THESE A VERY LIMITED!!

- Jason

Nice, seems like they are not gouging. I will definatley bookmark that site for a box next month, alreay hit my quota for this one :)

First I will post the link to Tower Cigars where you can find them. Mark and his father (sorry forgot his name) are great BOTL. They will treat you right.

Tower Cigars

I purchased from Mark this morning and he seemed like a great guy. I'll reserve the end review when the sticks arrive.

He also has AVO 80th.

Well I can do a couple things . . .

Tower Cigars

Or I can see what cost would be for me to pick them up and send them out myself. Check out the site first and see what they can do for you. I do not want to redirect business away from them.

EDIT: Website list a single for $9.00 and a box of 25 for $213.75

THESE A VERY LIMITED!!

- Jason

Jason -

Thanks for looking into this and posting all the info!

Patrick

Tower cigars and tobacco world are me two favorite places to by Tatuaje's.Tower cigar has a great bunch on there staff.