• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

List all up to date and included.

My Takes:
#4 Blend 1980
#5 Spice & Nice
#8 Bear Blend
#37 Old Dublin
#39 1792 Flake

My Puts:
#41 Frog Morton on the Bayou 50g from 2006
#42 Frog Morton on the Town 50g from 2006
#43 Pipeworks & Wilke Nut Brown Burley
#44 The Pipe Room Middle Earth (Now called King Arthur)
#45 Iwan Reis 3 Star Blue

Going out tomorrow morning Delivery Confirmation™ # 0103 8555 7491 9912 2962

Thanks, Tim, for putting this together! :thumbs:

Heads up Rob!

I'm sorry but there should be an envelope with the info in it and I do not see it here, will do a thorough check and make sure I don't have it, but pretty sure it was in box.

If the envelope was in there, I completely missed it. Worst case is we now have 2 sets of paperwork! :laugh: It was no problem to go through it all. It gave me a chance to get some ideas for future purchases.

The pass is on it's way to NY! The box left my hands this morning and went straight into the mail truck @ 8:45AM CST.

I want to thank Tim once again for putting this together and taking the lead on what was a great idea! Also, thank you for including me. It was a pleasure...

:thumbs:

Nice puts LilBastage!
Thanks again for the quick turn around. :thumbs:
You ready IgwanaRob? Incoming!

Hello Rob!

You've been a bit silent - are you out there? ??? ??? ???

Looks like you'll have the pass today, tomorrow at the latest.

"USPS.COM" said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7491 9912 2962
Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival at Unit, December 07, 2007, 8:53 am, ELMONT, NY 11003

bullet_circle.gif
Processed, December 07, 2007, 12:09 am, BETHPAGE, NY 11714

bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 05, 2007

Hope all is OK and you are ready for the PASS... ???

I'm here - alive and kicking anyone that gets too close. The Weapons of Mass Combustion have landed!
pipe1.gif

As per the rules in this thread, I've decided to keep the box - Happy Holidays everyone!

disdain%20(29).gif

I just got home from work, my back is killing me, and I ate some White Castles a short while ago so obviously it will be sometime before I am able to move enough to actually open up the box (Slyders do require a love/hate relationship
drool.gif
).

I'll get it back out by Monday, if I don't smoke it all!
pipe2.gif

I'm here - alive and kicking anyone that gets too close. The Weapons of Mass Combustion have landed!
pipe1.gif

As per the rules in this thread, I've decided to keep the box - Happy Holidays everyone!

disdain%20(29).gif

I just got home from work, my back is killing me, and I ate some White Castles a short while ago so obviously it will be sometime before I am able to move enough to actually open up the box (Slyders do require a love/hate relationship
drool.gif
).

I'll get it back out by Monday, if I don't smoke it all!
pipe2.gif

Thanks for the up-date Rob. :thumbs: Hope you find something you enjoy!

Heads-up TampaSupremo, (Rob has your new address) the PASS is NEAR!

Man what a great smelling box, of tobacco!
pipe2.gif

As long as there's no problems, I'll get this out to TampaSupremo tomorrow:

Takes:
42: 50g tin - McClelland Frog Morton OTT
33: 1oz bag - En Fuego Professor's Blend
28: 1oz bag - Beverly Hills Premium Blend
7: 1oz bag - Boswell's Best

Puts:
46: 50g tin - Dunhill Nightcap
47: 2oz tin - C&D #969 Virginia Gentleman
48: 1oz bag - Treebeard (Just For Him Middle Earth Pipeweed Series)
49: 1oz bag - Longbottom Leaf (Just For Him Middle Earth Pipeweed Series)

Man what a great smelling box, of tobacco!
pipe2.gif

As long as there's no problems, I'll get this out to TampaSupremo tomorrow:

Takes:
42: 50g tin - McClelland Frog Morton OTT
33: 1oz bag - En Fuego Professor's Blend
28: 1oz bag - Beverly Hills Premium Blend
7: 1oz bag - Boswell's Best

Puts:
46: 50g tin - Dunhill Nightcap
47: 2oz tin - C&D #969 Virginia Gentleman
48: 1oz bag - Treebeard (Just For Him Middle Earth Pipeweed Series)
49: 1oz bag - Longbottom Leaf (Just For Him Middle Earth Pipeweed Series)

Hello Rob,

Do you have a DC#?

Thanks.

Hello Rob,

Do you have a DC#?

Thanks.

Had a slight problem getting to the PO yesterday (left the dang box at home when I went to work
foolish%20(4).gif
).
I just got home and was coming here to post it:

0103 8555 7492 0840 5611

My boss smelled the box and started remembering how his father used to smoke when he was a kid, and how his sister and him would fight over who got to pack the pipe.
pipe1.gif

Nice puts, Rob. I've had Nightcap on my list for sometime, I just never seem to get in my order when I place one.

Is that Just for Him tobacco available online anywhere that you know of?

Nice puts, Rob. I've had Nightcap on my list for sometime, I just never seem to get in my order when I place one.

Nightcap is one of my favorites (bought 3 pound earlier this year when they discontinued selling it in bulk).

justforhim.com The Middle Earth series is their own line, but there's some other good bulk prices as well. The website always gives me problems loading, but other than that there are some decent prices on certain things (if ordering something other than their own stuff, you might want to call to make sure it's in stock - not that I had any problems with them myself).

Nightcap is one of my favorites (bought 3 pound earlier this year when they discontinued selling it in bulk).

justforhim.com The Middle Earth series is their own line, but there's some other good bulk prices as well. The website always gives me problems loading, but other than that there are some decent prices on certain things (if ordering something other than their own stuff, you might want to call to make sure it's in stock - not that I had any problems with them myself).
Thanks for the link! :)

Wow!

Got the box today and discovered this is gonna be harder than I thought. I'll sift through it tonight and tomorrow (long day tomorrow: 0730-2000hrs), then try my damnedest to get it out Saturday. I'll update you soon.

TampaSupremo

Wow!

Got the box today and discovered this is gonna be harder than I thought. I'll sift through it tonight and tomorrow (long day tomorrow: 0730-2000hrs), then try my damnedest to get it out Saturday. I'll update you soon.

TampaSupremo

Hope you've made your selections, and found something you will enjoy.
Just let me know your puts and takes so I can up-date the thread. And post the DC# when you ship it today! Heads up Mr. Wolf!

This PASS is FINALLY working its way into the final stretch!
iconhell_surrealthoughtz_mwahahaa.gif

It has been a long and slow trail.

Dudes, I'm sorry.

At my last place the post office was open until noon on Saturday. I went to Post Office here and they are closed Saturdays. By that time it was too late to go to the other one. Seriously, it will be outta here Monday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takes:
Tobacco Cache-Pt Barrow
Boswell Pipes-Boswell Premium Burley

Puts:
Edward's Tampa-Buccaneer Blends:
Sea Mist "The finest quality Black Cavendish with a delicate touch of Golden Virginia. A true blend of blends. Cool, full of flavor and extremely satisfying. This is a delightful smoke for the discerning pipe smoker."
South Pacific "A combination of two rich American Burleys with a sprinkle of Black Cavendish. Lightly flavored with Rum Raisin casing. Easy to light and
long smoking."

Again, sorry for dropping the ball. Hope these do someone right!

TampaSupremo