• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Smoked Salmon Faceoff!

Those pics were wonderful! HB looked like has some rub action on his smoked salmon. I can't wait to hear the reviews :) :thumbs:

WOOHOO!!! Swissy's package showed up today .....uhmmm, you weren't kidding about needing a lot of crackers :0 . Thanks for the extras amigo ... to make it fair the judges will not see, or taste, the extras until after the judging.

:cool:

:thumbs:

Fair enough, but I would be interested in comments on the 'other goodies' :cool:

That enough spread for everyone? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hillbilly Steaks said:
damn, I guess I should have sent some Ribs and BBQ as well. :whistling:
[snapback]289977[/snapback]​

Hey now, at least my extras were all fish!
:laugh:

NorCalCigarLover said:
WOOHOO!!! Swissy's package showed up today .....uhmmm, you weren't kidding about needing a lot of crackers :0 . Thanks for the extras amigo ... to make it fair the judges will not see, or taste, the extras until after the judging.

[snapback]289974[/snapback]​

Hmmmm, I thought your last name was Sanchez?

:sign:

bfreebern said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

[snapback]289974[/snapback]​

Hmmmm, I thought your last name was Sanchez?

[snapback]289979[/snapback]​

Looks like David tortured the poor mailman - made him stand there and took a picture holding the boxes! See the guy's USPS logo on his shirt?

You're an evil man David! Is he even going to get a taste of what he's holding?
:laugh: :D :laugh:

Looks like the other goodies include a 1/2 gallon tub of salmon and cream cheese spread, which is quite spicy I might add. Some "candy" smoked salmon, teriyaki smoked salmon and a box of Chocolate Covered Wild Berry Jelly Center chocolates, I'm pullin out a bottle of Port to go with these.

Edit: oops, half gallon tub not tube. HOLY SMOKES! that is so friggin good!

What an event, just cannot wait for the results. Hope to see the results in favor of.............. Who cares it has been a good time for all involved and those just watching, like me. But the winner will be rewarded. :) Then I will have to get some ribs for me and salmon for my wife. Thanks for the entertainment.

Swissy said:
Looks like David tortured the poor mailman - made him stand there and took a picture holding the boxes! See the guy's USPS logo on his shirt?

You're an evil man David! Is he even going to get a taste of what he's holding?
:laugh: :D :laugh:
[snapback]289982[/snapback]​

LOL!!! The look on her face when I asked her to pose for a picture was priceless. I usually give the USPS, UPS and FedEx people either cigars, wine or chocolates to keep them happy, I wouldn't want any of my boxes delivered to wrong house :whistling:

Shouldn't it be Correspondence Delivery Engineer? MAILperson even sounds gender specific :whistling:

Thought you might enjoy some other goodies for your 'get together' David... the chocolates are a bit foo-fooey but the wife told me to send them...

NorCalCigarLover said:
LOL!!! The look on her face when I asked her to pose for a picture was priceless. I usually give the USPS, UPS and FedEx people either cigars, wine or chocolates to keep them happy, I wouldn't want any of my boxes delivered to wrong house :whistling:

[snapback]289988[/snapback]​

I started doing this and mysteriously my packages started showing up at my house. Who knew!

bfreebern said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

[snapback]289988[/snapback]​

I started doing this and mysteriously my packages started showing up at my house. Who knew!
[snapback]289990[/snapback]​

Hmm... might have to try this. However, with my luck, I'll have to do it for everyone, between me and whomever sends me something! My delivery problems start at the origin of shipping and end at my door...

Ok, now I'm jealous of David and the other judges. It's going to be a nice time.

bfreebern said:
Ok, now I'm jealous of David and the other judges. It's going to be a nice time.
[snapback]289994[/snapback]​
Damn srtaight!!! :angry2: LOL

Awww man...thanks for having me as a judge but unfortunately I won't be able to attend this epicurean event!!! :(
As I promised though I have sent David a 5er of gars for the winner! ;)

Hillbilly Steaks said:
uh oh, mutiny within....
[snapback]290089[/snapback]​

Oh don't worry .... we're currently up to about 10-12 attendees :D , and everybody is looking forward to eating some smoked salmon.