• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Gonz said:
ggiese said:
Looks like two of the hot potato bombs have fallen off the screen...  Seems they have hit their final desination...  :(
[snapback]181086[/snapback]​

Were both of those taters obviosly labled as such? With all the "Newbie War" bombing going on, we should just be sure someone didn't get one, and not realize it was the Hot Potato. I'd hate to be the one with a tater, and not know it!
[snapback]181090[/snapback]​

You'll know it - printout inside. :p :whistling:

I've gotten a bomb, re-charging it, and handing it off locally to another member. I think some might know who he is, he'll never see it coming! :laugh:

Bomb Ready!

Attention Tater Players

Please PM me to let me know IF you have received a Potato in the mail. I will then update the list by placing an "X" next to your name. Doesn't mean you're out of the game, just that you have already received it once.

Also, in case anyone was wondering....the list is in no particular order. You don't have to go down the list. You might have already guessed it since I haven't gotten sh*t as far as potatos go :laugh: :p

Kboy, if I missed something lemme know :thumbs:

Robert :cool:

Mr. J's Hot Potato was rec'd here yesterday, and was re-packaged and sent out this morning, with a few subtractions and a few additions.

A thought I had regarding these taters was in regards to the length of time individual sticks remain. If there are a couple that no one decides to take (for whatever reason), and these taters are packaged without humidification, will said sticks eventually dry out? I included on the instructions what I've taken and put back, and perhaps others can do the same, and then can see if anything has been lingering too long. Or maybe it's not really the end of the world, and I'm putting too much thought into this.

Potato showed up yesterday...adding some sour cream and bacon bits...resending this week.

Im contemplating keeping this baby in MN...I know of 2 other members out there that I could send it to...heck, I could almost walk down the street and...hmmmm I wonder if a potato launcher could shoot that far.

The spud is loaded and ready to go. I decided to go outside MN, what fun is it if its only traveling small distances.

The potato is up to about 10 sticks!!! I printed out a new sheet with the rules, where its been, and the put and takes.

We'll keep this one named Mr J's, since it started with mrjinglesusa.

Here's the locations to date:
mrjinglesusa - VA
Gonz - MN
mhortsch - MN

DC to come this evening...

Wheres the other spud at?

Guess I should stop doing the pee-pee dance.
Didn't make the first list ???
Oh well... momma said patience is a virtue.
I hate being so virtuous! :angry2:

Jim

Sorry I didnt get your post earlier Tenpin, but what fun would it be if you were expecting the tator.

DC: 0304 1560 0004 1178 6118

Package should arrive in 2 days (fri or sat). Just in time, looks like its suposed to stop raining friday at its destination!

Kaboom!!! The potato has landed. Unfortunately I have to go to work and don't have time to look them all over. But they did arrive safe and I'm proud to say that my reinforced mailbox absorbed most of the shock without any problem. I will be looking over the sticks wich by the way looks like a very nice selection. I will be doing some takes and puts and hopefully get it in the mail tomorrow. And by the way mhortsch Very nice timing it just stopped raining for a little while anyway this morning it is so nice to live in a desert. :laugh:

Most people don't take weather into account when on a bombing run. Always, always monitor the doplar, things go blow way off course if you don't.

Don't want any soggy Potatos now do we.

Put me in coach, I Love tator salad Don't forget those cold Alsakan brothers. :D

Have we lost the potato? :(
Perhaps the sled dogs are a little slow...

Hold on here, one hot potato turned cold is now hot and back on the road :laugh:

Matty Vegas sent me one about a month ago and I finally got off my a$$, did a couple of exchanges and sent it on its way to Wolverine country :whistling: ;) :thumbs:

Sorry Matty for the delay but we're back up and running.

alexgtp said:
i laugh in the general direction if this potatoe! :)
[snapback]184549[/snapback]​

Did you go to school in Indiana with Dan Quayle? :laugh:

Actually, I like Dan Qualye quite a bit and feel bad the way he got set up by some scumbag teacher. Many of us including Mrs. Crabtree :laugh: would have fallen into the same trap.