• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

alexgtp said:
i laugh in the general direction if this potatoe! :)
[snapback]184549[/snapback]​

And the "i" should be capitalized. :whistling:

Hey, I figured since we're point out errors, we should get 'em all! :p

coventrycat86 said:
Hold on here, one hot potato turned cold is now hot and back on the road :laugh:

Matty Vegas sent me one about a month ago and I finally got off my a$$, did a couple of exchanges and sent it on its way to Wolverine country :whistling:  ;)  :thumbs:

Sorry Matty for the delay but we're back up and running.
[snapback]184550[/snapback]​

Hmmmm, Wolverine Country eh! I resemble that remark. could it be? Could I be the next contestant of "Tater Toss"?

Maybe, but I know there's other worthy Wolverines in this neck of the woods! I guess Im gonna have to wait and see ???

Go Wolverines!

JV

Wow... my 100th post and it's about receiving a HOT POTATO!!! Thanks Naiou175 :D

OK.. for anyone wanting to know how their potato is doing, the bomb I received had visited the following people... MrJinglesUSA (4/18), Gonz (4/22), mhortsch (4/26), Naiou175 (4/30) and Tenpin (that's me! 5/7)

I'm gonna change it up a little and ask for an interested party to PM me and I'll send to one at random from the requesters. I will send on Monday, so let me know by Sunday night!

Here's what's in this box right now:

Partagas 1845 Spanish Rosado
Nat Sherman
Leon Jimenez #3
Flor de Gurabo
Joya de Panama
Indian Tabac Maduro Boxer
Series X Tabu by Oliva
CAO Italia Gondola
Puros Indios Pyramidie #3
Socorro
Bagatelle
Henry Clay 2000 Souvenir Glass Tubo
Flor de Oliva Cameroon

Who wants it???

camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:
Hold on here, one hot potato turned cold is now hot and back on the road :laugh:

Matty Vegas sent me one about a month ago and I finally got off my a$$, did a couple of exchanges and sent it on its way to Wolverine country :whistling: ;) :thumbs:

Hmmmm, Woverine Country eh! I resemble that remark. could it be? Could I be the next contestant of "Tater Toss"?

Maybe, but I know there's other worthy Wolverines in this neck of the woods! I guess Im gonna have to wait and see ???

Go Wolverines!

JV
[snapback]184598[/snapback]​

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Hot Potato goes out today...
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 4077 3265

4 BOTLs are currently doing the pee-pee dance.
Unfortunately, only one will receive this bomb.

I apologize to those who weren't chosen.
Better luck next time!!!

Jim

Tenpin said:
Hot Potato goes out today...
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 4077 3265

4 BOTLs are currently doing the pee-pee dance.
Unfortunately, only one will receive this bomb.

I apologize to those who weren't chosen.
Better luck next time!!!

Jim
[snapback]185013[/snapback]​

Nice. :thumbs: Glad to see this thing is still going (and growing). Keep it up guys...

coventrycat86 said:
camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:

Matty Vegas sent me one about a month ago and I finally got off my a$$, did a couple of exchanges and sent it on its way to Wolverine country :whistling:  ;)  :thumbs:

Hmmmm, Woverine Country eh! I resemble that remark. could it be? Could I be the next contestant of "Tater Toss"?

Go Wolverines!

JV
[snapback]184598[/snapback]​

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
[snapback]185004[/snapback]​

It's ME, it's ME! :thumbs:

There's some cool stuff in there, Im pulling one or two, making some selections to go back in, and sending it on it's way. Should go out first thing Tuesday. Gotta check the list and see who's up for it.

JV

Whoooo Hoooo, I've been hit with the Spud Gun.

I'll be going thru it and sending it out ASAP

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: FYI We don't use sled dogs for mail delivery anymore :whistling:

I'm all in, we need some tater love down here in 'Bamer.
And 3/4 of my family really does say taters!

So Really How many taters are really out and about?? and Where are the taters from ODIHO? :D

It looks like we have two spuds running around.
No hits in Virginia yet... :whistling:

junkman_56 said:
It looks like we have two spuds running around.
No hits in Virginia yet... :whistling:
[snapback]187141[/snapback]​

One left here. :thumbs: Did this one die out or is it still making the rounds?