• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

I thought this first half of the season was excellent. I love how they slowly developed the Governor and can't wait to see what happens with the brothers. Much more fast paced than the first half of season 2.

This show turned out alot better than I ever thought it would. Very entertaining, I'm also looking forward to next season.

Watching Glen's development has been one of the highlights of the show for me. I'm really excited to see where he goes from here and if a confrontation with Merle is in the cards.

and Carl has turned out to be an asset instead of an ass ache. I hope he kills Andrea!

I hope Andrea gets killed this season.

x2 I have never liked Andrea.
X50

I also maintain that Glen is the man!

Watching Glen's development has been one of the highlights of the show for me. I'm really excited to see where he goes from here and if a confrontation with Merle is in the cards.

It better be in the cards! he should cut off that fuggers other hand and then snuff the governor for what he did to Maggie. I loved seeing Michonne stab that prick in the eye. It was like I was playing Mortal Combat I just kept yelling "FINISH HIM" at the screen. My wife was laughing at me... :laugh:

You are correct Andrea has got to go! She is good to look at and has a sexy ass in a thong but her time is done!

Carl has turned into a MAN this season and not a dumb little kid that never listens. Its amazing how quick you grow up when you need to shoot your mother in the face...

Its amazing how quick you grow up when you need to shoot your mother in the face..

Vote for best quote of the year :thumbs: Maybe sig tag worthy

One of my top three shows. I really dislike the Governor, but it's going to be interesting to see what happens at the prison, and whether the group pushes to relocate or stands and fights.

I have watched two seasons. What I can;t figure out is who the hell is cutting the grass along the highways, streets, lawns, etc. Remarkable.

I have watched two seasons. What I can;t figure out is who the hell is cutting the grass along the highways, streets, lawns, etc. Remarkable.

I expected more from you. Don't sweat the little things dude, its entertainment!

I expected more from you. Don't sweat the little things dude, its entertainment!

Yea, and that was what we call in the entertainment field, a joke. :laugh:

Zombie sheep. Don't you know anything? Jeez!

I have the explanation: zombie grass! It simply stopped growing :rolleyes: