• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The world's best bourbon

I need to update my list, the last time I posted in this topic I had woodford reserve in it lol... Now I can't hardly look at the stuff anymore!

1. Rock hill farm is still my fav!
2. Eagle Rare 17
3. Stagg
4. E.H. Taylor tornado release (second release I believe)
5. William larue weller
6. Buffalo trace experimental barrel 17 year old from two years ago. Rediscovered barrels
7. Buffalo trace experimental barrel 23 year old. This years release
8. Bookers
9. Knob creek single barrel
10. Pappy 15

You put pappy at the bottom? Is the rock hill farm really that good?

You put pappy at the bottom? Is the rock hill farm really that good?

Yes! I've had some very good bourbons over the last few years, and every one of them I compare to Rock hill farms! Most of them pale in comparison :).

I was a little disappointed with pappy 15, although I can tell its quality Kentucky juice. I thought it was kinda one densional and boring. I'm gonna try and get a bottle of the 20 this year though!

I don't have the funds nor experience, but I think even AVB would agree to our cigar saying, drink what ya like, like what ya drink.

I need to update my list, the last time I posted in this topic I had woodford reserve in it lol... Now I can't hardly look at the stuff anymore!

2. Eagle Rare 17
3. Stagg
5. William larue weller
6. Buffalo trace experimental barrel 17 year old from two years ago. Rediscovered barrels
8. Bookers
10. Pappy 15
No Parkers Heritage or Foure Roses in there? They make some spectacular juice. Great list though, I agree on many. Sad to say that I have never had Rock Hill Farm with no local distribution it has been on by "Buy on Sight" list for a while.

My list would go something like this.

GTS
WLW
Pappy 20
PHC Golden Anniversary
Jefferson Pres Select 17yo (I must have received a really good one)
PHC Cognac
PVW 15
Old Forrester B-Day Bourbon '10
EH Taylor Tornado
4R SB LE 2011

These are what just pops in my head and that I have had in the last 12 mos or have open.

What's a fair price for PVW 15, 20 and 23? Couple of years ago 15 could be had for 70. Not sure of today's prices since in so high demand

Last year I got some 15 for 60$ this year I'm expecting to get some pappy 20 for around 120$

2. Eagle Rare 17
3. Stagg
5. William larue weller
8. Bookers
10. Pappy 15
No Parkers Heritage or Foure Roses in there? They make some spectacular juice. Great list though, I agree on many. Sad to say that I have never had Rock Hill Farm with no local distribution it has been on by "Buy on Sight" list for a while.

My list would go something like this.

GTS
WLW
Pappy 20
PHC Golden Anniversary
Jefferson Pres Select 17yo (I must have received a really good one)
PHC Cognac
PVW 15
Old Forrester B-Day Bourbon '10
EH Taylor Tornado
4R SB LE 2011

These are what just pops in my head and that I have had in the last 12 mos or have open.

I've never had a Parker's heritage.... Been looking for some, but can't find any. And I just don't like four roses lol.

Rock hill has been my favorite for a few years now.... And I honestly think it'll be my favorite for the rest of my life!

How's it treating you chief??

Last year I got some 15 for 60$ this year I'm expecting to get some pappy 20 for around 120$
thats about that I payed for it as well. I'm hoping to stock up this year. I still have one unopened bottle of 20

thats about that I payed for it as well. I'm hoping to stock up this year. I still have one unopened bottle of 20

I've never had the 20, looking forward to it! Had some 23 the other night (friends with a bartender lol) I liked it but wasn't blown away. And I was not impressed by the 15 last year.

That's terrible. Hopefully when I go back home for Christmas i can scoop up some bottles at a good price. Check out Jefferson's. AVB had a thread on the similarities between the two.

Would have bought it due to the tread. Same juice per AVB. At 75, good value only issue is sold out.

New here .. but I figure I'll just jump on in.

My current go-to is Jefferson Reserve Very Old Very Small Batch
JR-VO-VSB.jpg