• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped into my B&M on my way to class and enjoyed a Chateau Fuente Maduro. I'm usually hit-or miss with Fuente's regular line but this one proved to be a pretty nice smoke.

Had a Chateau Fuente Maduro Rothschild last night (strong lil fugger!!) and a Cuaba Divinos this morning. The Cuaba was exceptional, and I think it just may be my new morning smoke....

Padron 2000 Maduro with a glass of Chivas Regal 12 yr, not a bad way to spend the afternoon.

Cuaba Piramides EL 2008. I must say... The cigar was rich and creamy. however I don't know if I was expecting more because of my past Cuaba experience. I think in a few years it will be good. 08 is young. At the current price point, I didn't LOVE this cigar.

Padron 2000 Maduro with a glass of Chivas Regal 12 yr, not a bad way to spend the afternoon.

You bastard...I'm stuck at work or I'd probably be doing the same thing. In fact I may light up a 2000 Maduro with a year of age on it when I get home. :cool:

First stick was a MC #2. It was rather blah. Second was a Illusione MK gifted to me by grateful1. THAT was a very yummy stick :love: .

Just smoked a Fuente Rothchilds Maduro while listening to the classic feud between A.J. Benza and Trump on Stern.

Just finished a Tat Cohete 09. Very good smoke, but I think a little time will make it a great smoke. I need to get my hands on one from 06 in order to compare.

Smoking a nice Tony Borhani Gold right now while on Fmylife.com... Twizz, you still on it? Hahah

Had some sort of El Rey del Mundo. It was good with that CC earthyness. Can't say I'd go looking for another though.

Finishing the evening with a DCM 4.

Just smoked a Fuente Rothchilds Maduro while listening to the classic feud between A.J. Benza and Trump on Stern.

Have you tried the Chateau Rothchilds Maduro? I just smoked both in two days, interesting variance....curious if you had a take on it.

Smoking a nice Tony Borhani Gold right now while on Fmylife.com... Twizz, you still on it? Hahah

Yes fugger, I'm still on it.

Smoking a '98 Boli Lonsdales. :love:
It is really a good smoke!
Thanks JFields!

1/3rd done with a power ranger. Pretty bland, and loose draw...this is my first Opus and I'm quite disappointed. I think I'm going to put the rest in the bottom of the cooler for a long time. On the plus side, I got a box of vsg torpedos, monte #2's and bolivar beli. fino's today. Looking forward to killing those in the coming weeks. Let's hope they are better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.