• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel compelled to metion that I nubbed that 02 Fonseca to the point that I not only burnt my lips, but I also smoked half a toothpick. Damn, if that is what age does to an inexpensive ISOM, I'm building a cooler-dor tomorrow and filling it with cheap ISOMs, not to be touched for 5+ years.

Just lit an AVO 80th. Very unique flavors, very loose draw, but going good nonetheless in a 15 mph wind, and its in the high 40s or so. Sitting outside for this one....

Had a WOAM from 2002 today.

Also had an AF13 from the 2005 Prometheus Dinner on Friday.

I'm a little more than halfway into into a CAO Brazilia Lambada. Tasty, however, the draw leaves something to be desired.

Had a DP Blue Label toro. Dont remember the name of it? Generosos? :whistling:

I had ~3 hours to kill before class so I headed to Draper's and had a Cabaiguan Coronas Extra. Typical Pete Johnson burn quality (which I've learned to live with), slightly tight draw (though, despite this, the smoke was plentiful), and wonderful flavor--a very pleasant fruity sweetness contrasted by the signature Pepin earthiness and a nice, lingering licorice note.

Smoking a DCM Double Corona. This one's going to take me a while to smoke! :thumbs:

Edit to add: Decided to pair this with a glass of Gentlemen Jack. So far so good.

2 1/2 hours later and I smoked as much as I could. Burned my lips and the toothpick in the process! Great smoke.

Had my first Gurkha cigar on the way home from work today. A Gurkha "Legend". If you could somehow take the sweat from a donkey's balls and put it into smoking form, it would be called the Gurkha Legend. Not a good smoke.

Had a great Partagas weekend.

PSD4 MAY 08, first one out of the box. Incredible, showing lots of potential. Nearly as good as my 3 year old ones. 2008 is looking like a good year.

PSP2 ABR 06, first one out of this box. Again, nothing but praise for the brand. So delicious.

Just another crappy ass Opus xXx and I can't wait till I can address this with Carlito this coming Saturday. Out of 24, 22 of them split something fierce. Todays was so bad that over half the wrapper was split off so I had to hold it together and finally got sick of it and tossed it. I don;t know how some of these even made it out as the red band hid a 1/2" tear in the wrapper. The quality from this shipment has made the Moontrance seem like a dream cigar at this point. Ok...I will get off my soap box and tell Carlito this Satuday. :angry:

Had a great weekend!

Saturday:
Started with an Illusione culebra I shared with my Dad and Brother
Then went to a 601 green
Then we all smoked an '06 God of Fire Don Carlos -mmmmmmm

Sunday:
Diablo Caliente
5 Vegas 'A'

AVO 80th last night finished great, and after reading some reviews, found them to make some great points. Loose draw, but smoked VERY cool, and plentiful smoke.

A Monte Joyita this morning, very good very small cigar.

Went to light a domestic Fonseca Maduro tonight, and while it smelled like manure, the flavors were pretty good for what I could get out of it. My 2nd plugged stick in 4 days. This is beginning to suck ass!!!

Put that down, and reached for another Perdomo Habano Maduro. Had one at a newly found B&M a couple of weeks ago, and the owner said it was his 2nd favorite stick after a Shark. I'm beginning to agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.