• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Pepin Blue Label Lancero - 2008 Puff-n-Stuff release. Wow this is much better than I remember it when I first got them. Now I'm sad I only have a few more from my 5 pack.

Just nubbed a PSD4 from MAR 07 and it was pretty damn good.

yesterday had an 08 RASCC that was great as always.

Nubbed an Opus X power ranger during the Game last night. Not my first but the first to hit me this hard!!! Man was I dizzy.

Today I lit up a Padron Anniversary 1964 Principe at my local B&M. Was a bit overhumidified which made it a bit bitter at times, but overall still enjoyable.

Had a Cuaba Piramide over the weekend with BMW and his friend. A GOF DR 2005 yesterday and just finished up a Tat Black.

Padilla Miami 'busto tonight . . . smoked OUT over the weekend in SA, with an Edge Sumatra, Padron '64 Diplomatico, Ashton VSG toro and Padilla Miami torp on Saturday alone. Good times!

~Boar

LE HOYO DES DIEUX '03 gifted from a fine BOTL! Hot damn, that was a great,great cigar. Nubbed it.

'07 JL #1
'05 Creole Lala Opulencia Churchill
'05 Creole Lala SS Maduro

Had a Adan Y Eva Belicoso last night. It was excellent. Draw started kind of tight but definitely opened up when it hit the top of the bulge. Going to have to get a 5er of these when I get back!

Fuente Fuente Opus X #5, oh it was an ass kicker!!!
My faborite OpusX! Even better with a couple years box age, of course.

Today I went with a '06 Creole Lala Robusto - much like a J21 with age. Very creamy body, perfect construction, and a flavor bomb. mmmm :)

Smoked a Partagas Black Label today. Draw was pretty bad. Burn was inconsistent. I ended up quitting halfway through because it was just too much work. This was one of my Newbie Trade cigars so now I know... God I love this place but I've smoked more cigars in the past week than I have in the past 3 years combined.

Just finished smoking a H Upmann Mag46 Tubo. Damn delish! Can't imagine what age will do to this....:rolleyes:

Tonight was a Montecristo Vintage '93 Club Cabinet No 10 with 4 years of age on it. I smoked this stick down till it burnt my fingertips! First time I've done that. Thanks to a great BOTL for this cigar :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.