• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked an Anejo #48 which was great. On the way back from visiting the VA Emergency Room, I smoked a 2 year old Opus X Robusto which each puff caused me to have tear watering pain from my right ear down to my throat. But the cigar was damn tasty.

I had a nice weekend with some nice cigars too... 05 Party sd2,06 Boli RC,03 ERDM GDE there were a few more too but my memory fails me at the moment. :( It was a CC weekend no doubt :)

Had a Camacho Room 101 torp on the drive back from camping up at Buescher State Park today, and finished off an evening back home with a San Cristobal Fabuloso and a Cain F torp.

Nice day today, even with the 3-hour drive in it.

~Boar

I smoked an Anejo #48 which was great. On the way back from visiting the VA Emergency Room, I smoked a 2 year old Opus X Robusto which each puff caused me to have tear watering pain from my right ear down to my throat. But the cigar was damn tasty.

Loren...sorry to hear about trip to the VA ER and the pain. Hope you are feeling better.

This weekend I smoked a Liga Privada #9, a damn fine cigar. Also Punch Chataeu L Maduro (Churchill sized cigar) that was given to me by a friend. Finally I tried a Punch Toro that was one of two cigars sent to me from CRA when I registered for membership last year - Meh...

It struck me to have a stick this morning when I woke up at 5:30 before getting ready; never has happened before but I'm glad I did. Smoked a Liga Privada #9 Flying Pig and tonight I'm nestling in with a GOF '06 Carlos that I've had for a bit. Today has been a wonderful Monday, if such a thing exists.

Set up the card table in the garage with my laptop to finish up a website. There is a WOAM in the ash tray and a Barq's beside it. Great start to the day.

Edit: The WOAM wasn't doing very well, none of the flavors I am used to and quite unenjoyable. I laid it to rest 1/2 way through because it was just bitter and had a sharp, unpleasant taste. I pulled out a Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos, and am getting waves of chocolate from it. So good!

I had a nice weekend with some nice cigars too... 05 Party sd2,06 Boli RC,03 ERDM GDE there were a few more too but my memory fails me at the moment. :( It was a CC weekend no doubt :)

Did you smoke any of those while you were ship wrecked?

If so, that's pretty impressive!!!

I am glad both of you are O.K.

Oliva Conn. Reserve Toro this morning.
La Aurora 107 Robusto this afternoon.
Oliva Serie V Torpedo after dinner.
Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo to end the day.

Last night a Cohiba Siglo IV Tubo from 2009 while watching The Book of Eli. What a great corona gorda...probably my favorite standard production CC in this vitola right now. It used to be the Punch Royal Seleccion No. 11, but quality examples of these cigars are getting harder and harder to find since being discontinued last year.

I wish I lived on the wild side, a humble Padron 2000 seems lost in such esteemed company; but, still is a consistent smoke.

Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos while watching my son play golf in the back yard. My second from this box, and they are stellar. I gifted/traded about 5 before I tried these two, and am glad that they smoke as good as they look! Enjoy fellas!

CAO Mx2 Cuban Press this morning.
Berger & Argenti Clasico Rothschild after dinner.
Man O' War Ruination Belicoso to end the day.

Camacho Limited Edition Toro from joining CRA in 2009. Very good smoke...and I'm not normally a fan of Camacho cigars. Smoked on an empty stomach and that hurt me a bit towards the end. Still quite enjoyed this full bodied smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back