• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked a VSG Eclipse and it wasn't bad. I finished the evening off with a CFCF 2010 Opus X Scorpio which hit the spot. :thumbs:

Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro......I never get tired of this cigar! It has all the flavors of dark chocolate, coffee, earth, pepper that I love from long Nicaraguan fillers.

Happy Valentine's Day smoke, LFD Chiselito Double Ligero, perfect little firecracker with a cup of black coffee!

Taste the rich chocolate and cinnamon spice!

197774d6.jpg

Padron Londres Maduro - YUM! One of my favorite Padrons.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes. It's very tasty, inexpensive, and just the right size for the cold nights when I have a chance to smoke.

Yesterday I enjoyed the 45 degree heat wave and had a Opus X Belicoso xXx with my neighbor

I received my free box of Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Churchill's today and I fired one up. Its a pretty mild cigar. Unfortunately it had a bunch of channels in the filler.

Padron Londres Maduro - YUM! One of my favorite Padrons.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes. It's very tasty, inexpensive, and just the right size for the cold nights when I have a chance to smoke.

Yesterday I enjoyed the 45 degree heat wave and had a Opus X Belicoso xXx with my neighbor
I actually like the Londres as much as any Padron; but, I've grown less picky in my old age. ;)

Heat wave! in the 50's and even 60's in DE this week. Sat outside and smoked a 5 Vegas Miami Petite Corona. NICE!

I smoked a Opus X Lost City Robusto the other day. The new CFCF 2010 box remind me of the Lost City cigars.

Nothing. I haven't had a stick all week. I had planned on stopping by the LCS and picking up a Montecristo Platinum Churchill but, I didn't....Plus, it's pouring outside anyway. Maybe if the weather improves I'll pick one up for tomorrow or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.