• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Cristobal El Principe, APR 2010

San_Crist%C3%B3bal__El_Pr%C3%ADncipe_cigar_orig.jpg

Don Lino Africa Corona - good cheap smoke, IMO

La Sirena PC - YUM!

Two tasty smokes featuring the Mexican San Andrés wrapper:

La Reloba Seleccion Mexico by Don Pepin
Room 101 Serie SA

Man O' War Side Project Little Devil this afternoon.
RP Edge Maduro Toro this evening.

La Reloba Seleccion Sumatra Robusto - Fantastic cigar...loved it. My first time trying this cigar and I gotta say, one of the best Pepin sticks I've had.
Morro Castle Belicoso - This cigar had no taste/flavor whatsoever, except for paper. Very little smoke production. Chucked it half way, and it was torture getting that far.
Montecristo Especial No. 2 - Normally a great cigar, but this one tunneled on me making it a wind tunnel. Wouldn't stay lit, and had very little flavor due to the construction.

DPG Serie JJ Maduro Selectos this morning.
La Riqueza No. 4 this afternoon.
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCBC this evening.

Solo Cafe while I was grilling up some chicken on the Weber. The weather is beautiful, the food good, the beer cold and the smoke was smooth.

Yesterday I had a Paul Garmarian Reserva Exclusiva Corona, and a RyJ Short Churchill

Padron 1926 No. 6
Xmas gift from a coworker, was delicious. I was pretty worried about this smoke cuz the foot and the band region were both hard as a rock and I thought perhaps some over humidity might have hit it but the draw was perfect and the flavor was spot on. This was my first 26 series smoke and I can definitely see the difference from the 64 and x000 series.

Liga privada 9. Complex stick IMO. A bit spicy. Maybe I'm too much of a newb. Not sure. Any thoughts? Lots of great smoke though!

Status
Not open for further replies.