• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAM with 6 years on it. What a great smoke.

damn nice !

I had a bad experience tonight myself so far....

Pinar del rio sungrown - cracked and flaked apart before light, worse after..
Liga P. T-52 - been trying to nurse it back for 6-7 months now,,, sadly like the rest of the few I have it was to far gone. Shame not easy to get a hold of now either.

Going to just pour a glass of zaya and move on

I'm out of cigars, haven't had work for awhile so I've been smoking a few "cigar style" cigarettes I have a box of Vendetta 9mm that I bought from Thompson Cigar Company some 6 months ago. YUCK. Here's hoping that I get a paycheck coming soon so I can work on my new humidor and fill it up!

AF Short Story Maduro - delicious and at $5.65 at a local B&M. This is a small humidor that is maintained at 70% and has a nice Fuente selection. Some of them have some age on them, too. Some of the prices are a bit high but not too bad.

I also enjoyed a Little Havana Overruns Small Batch Perla from Holt's. Got a bundle of 20 for $29 shipped! Helava cigar, too.

An AF WOAN that was one of the first cigars gifted to me on CP. I wish I could remember who gave it to me but after 6 years I'm fuzzy an it was incredible.

PLPC for the am drive and an Upman Mag 50 for the night cap. Both a great smoke. I have a love / hate relationship with the Upmann's though - either their good or just plain crap!

DPG Serie JJ Maduro Selectos on the ride to work.

La Riqueza No. 4 on the ride home.

San Lotano Oval Robusto, San Lotano Oval Maduro Toro & Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCBC this evening.

Room 101 La Serie C with the wife this evening. Great smoke. Very yeasty, bready flavor, with some pepper and a sweetness at the end that I can't quite ID.

An Aston ESG, the stick was a gift and was a little beat up and had some issues. It was good, nothing special. Since I do not know it's history I will need to try a second.

EP Carrillo Short Run 2010. Wow, now I have another "Have to have". This is getting really expensive.

Bought it at a B & M. Along with a RP Burn I am looking forward to.

At the Outlaw yesterday, I had:

Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
LFD DL Chisel Maduro
Padron 1964 Monarca Natural
Fuente 858 Rosado
Partagas Short (thanks Joe!)

Status
Not open for further replies.