• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working my way through the aged stockpile this week. Today it was an Oliva Master Blends 3 that I've had sitting for 3 years. Great cigar, and perfect after a day of yard beautification. Paired it with 2 Yuengling lagers.

Today at the Outlaw...

Padron 45th Maduro
Padron 40th Maduro
Padron 6000 Maduro

I had to.... Tat Black CG OR

gallery_13416_1487_42122.jpg

Last night I started with a Connie #30 and finished with a Illusion Epernay gifted to me by ilikefishes, thanks bro it was top notch :thumbs:

today is an Ashton kind of day had an Ashton Classic 898 Connecticut Lonsdale and this little Ashton I got at my local cigar shop it was only $2 for the stick and the smoke lasts around 10 mins, not sure what the name of it is but it's packs a whallop of flavor.

Had a great weekend. Enjoyed a Diesel Unholy Cocktail on Saturday. Very good smoke even though the draw was a little tight. Tonight I burned a DE Java Mint. Far more mild than I would have thought and went great with some Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Mmmm... Good stuff all around.

I had a Illusione 68, amazing, what else would could it possibly be. These guys have cigars down to a science!

I had my first UZI yesterday, nice stick.

Smoked a Rat this morning, really love those cigars.

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Belicoso. Great flavor, but a little strong for me. Couldn't finish it, but I enjoyed what I did smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.