• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished off my first Illusione Holy Lancero.

It was a good lancero, but it had it's issues.

I've got 4 more and I'll be paying a bit better attention to them, I was watching a movie during this one, but so far I've got about 5 lanceros I'd put before it.

After finishing my last final yesterday, I decided to celebrate by firing up my last Cohiba Sublime and an '05 RA Belicoso. The Sublime was great, but I prefer the '06 Piramides to it. The RA was also great, but then again, what RA isn't? :D

:drool: Sublime:drool: RA Belicoso:drool:'06 Piramides:drool:

Did you say something?? :D

I happened upon a few CAO 65th Anniversaries today so I torched one. I must say I really enjoyed it. Beat the hell out of the America I smoked yesterday.

Thursday night was spent with the crew. A WOAN and a hemi sig maduro were burnt together with a generous dram of Macallan 18 y.o. compliments of the owner of the B&M- Golden Leaf East. I am very happy :)

Smoked a Hemi Classic Maduro from the 2008 release that was excellent.

I had a Diamond Crown Maximus No. 3 i believe. The torpedo. That was a good cigar.

I've heard a lot of people talking aobut these short story Fuente's. After two weeks of being sick and not smoking I had the chance. Lit up the short story I bought a week ago, nice smoke I foresee more in my future.

I smoked a Tatuaje Black Robusto. Awesome smoke that got better with every puff. I wish I had an endless supply of these.

Just lit up my first Tatuaje Black! So far so good. And I definately agree with you miamipadronsmoker about it getting better after every puff. Still in the first 1/3rd. Can't wait to see whats in store for the rest of the smoke.

This morning was a 64 Principe M (a good quick Winter smoke for me so I dont freeze) and then I just finshed a nice walk while smoke a Petite Lancero.

Art

Had a CAO Brazilia Torp that was probably 5 yrs old last night. Mellowed out a bit and was enjoyable.

Wednesday I had a Padrón 2000 Maduro with some age on it and a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Edition. Yesterday was a La Gloria Cubana Serie R No.4.

Liga Privada No. 9 coupled with a tall glass of Hennessy Privilege. The Privilege is courtesy of a very generous BOTL.

Thanks again!!

Had a Tat with a white label, it was from someone here. My apologies, I can't remember who but THANKYOU!!! That was a very good smoke!!!!!! I will have to try more of those.

Conuco Robusto 5xt50. mmmmm. I like. And after it hits the humi for a while, I will really like.

Last night I enjoyed a Punch Double Corona from 2000. The draw was fine and the taste was very complex. The start was nothing spectacular but the last 3rd really was really great. I'm looking forward to smoking more of these.

Went to the local B&M yesterday and they had just received th LFD Factory Press III. I had no choice but to smoke one. I will be going back today to pick up some for my personal stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.