• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While waiting for proteins to express, I walked to a beer bar and had Squatters Outter Darkness (any former LDS people like me will understand the reference) and Karbach's Hapadillo. Both were good and I'll drink again, but not "I'll shoot myself in the face if I never have another one" good.

That's certainly a high threshold to have. :D

35 cent wing night at one of the local brewpubs. Rode our bikes there and took the subway back. Exercise and drunkeness, awesome!

Oskar Blues G'Knight
Stiftsbrauerei Schlagl (dopplebock that seemed more like a regular bock)
BP Black Marlin on cask

Then had some Jamesons and an irish coffee at dive bar a block away. Between the wings (awesome), the beer, and the Jamie, my stomach is a little rough this morning.

I have been introduced to a new love in my life! :love: Poped this baby open on Wednesday.
IMAG0307.jpg

Yes the can is ugly as hell and when pouring it into the glass I was wondering who switched out the beer with used motor oil... :laugh:
but for this Beer Newbie this is the best stout I have had to date! :thumbs: Thanks Dave (thechenman)

Paul

Sitting down tonight to one of Brooklyn Brewerys great beers!

gallery_13257_1558_567084.jpg

Thanks Dave (thechenman) for this great beer It is hitting the spot after day 2 of painting my house!

Paul

I have been introduced to a new love in my life! :love: Poped this baby open on Wednesday.
IMAG0307.jpg

Yes the can is ugly as hell and when pouring it into the glass I was wondering who switched out the beer with used motor oil... :laugh:
but for this Beer Newbie this is the best stout I have had to date! :thumbs: Thanks Dave (thechenman)

Paul

Yeah...not to be pretentious or anything, but outside of Guiness, this is the only other beer that I really enjoy out of a can.

Sitting down tonight to one of Brooklyn Brewerys great beers!

gallery_13257_1558_567084.jpg

Thanks Dave (thechenman) for this great beer It is hitting the spot after day 2 of painting my house!

Paul

Glad you enjoyed it TP. The Black Ops along with the Monster Ale are my two favorite Brooklyn brews...

IMAG0307.jpg

Paul

Yeah...not to be pretentious or anything, but outside of Guiness, this is the only other beer that I really enjoy out of a can.

Ten Fidy is great stuff. I really wish it was distributed here in KC.

As far as good beer out of a can, well....you need to drink more canned beers. Surly is some of the best beer around, it comes pretty much only in cans, same for Ska brewing, most anything by Oskar Blues just to name a few. There are plenty of good beers in cans.

IMAG0307.jpg

Paul

Ten Fidy is great stuff. I really wish it was distributed here in KC.

As far as good beer out of a can, well....you need to drink more canned beers. Surly is some of the best beer around, it comes pretty much only in cans, same for Ska brewing, most anything by Oskar Blues just to name a few. There are plenty of good beers in cans.

Youngs double chocolate stout in a can was my favorite up until the ten fidy...

Sneed you forgot about the best canned beer. The silver bullet!

I'm having Unibrow's Grande Reserve 17, then some HopStoopid and maybe some Southern Pecan. Several of the microbrews down here have gone to cans because it is more airtight than bottles and allows in less light, both of which catalyze oxidation reactions.

Drinking my black IPA with Nelson Sauvin. Holy hell, best beer I've ever drunk. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but it's pretty close. Finally found my house brew. Hopefully I can keep the NS hops stocked to make this one year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.