• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the usual but the last cigar I smoked tonight was a Opus X Perfexcion X. It was so much better than the first one I smoked. :thumbs:

Last night I smoked a very small Padron that bmickey9 sent me as part of my NST, it was very nice. The weather cooled off a little bit after 10:00 and I sat on the porch, enjoyed the breeze...

well... lets see. Out fishing again, so I've been enjoying a few.

On the drive down, a OpusX xXx (at 5am to help with the drive)
out on the boat, a HdM Petite Robusto, PAM, CoRo, and WOAM
Sitting on the deck watching the scenery and enjoying a beer- a Trini Fundi.

Lets see what tomorrows drive home has in store for me! :laugh:

NICE!

party short from Dec 05, seems to be into an iffy period. I will hold off for a few months and see how they are...not terrible, I finished it, but I think it might be on a little sickness ride for a few moths.

Tonight I have an anejo 55 and a Sig IV in the lineup over some beers.

Monte No.2, had to cut it short as we had a humdinger of a storm last night. It was a shame as that cigar had a third left on it and was starting to come to the good part.

(La aurora 1495 corona) last night with an ice cold bottle of hops. Seemed very strong to me but unique and very different in tatse from the 100 anos. I have the robusto and the pyramid which i will let age and reevaluate at a later date. Overall it's a descent smoke but a little too strong right now.

Yesterday

Taboada Gold Medal - Nice!
RASCC - wonderful, even better when I compared the
price to the Taboada :laugh:

Brian

Last night I had a Ashton VSG Sorcerer to calm down after a terrible day. It did the trick. Then a Trini Reyes while walking the dog.

Today - a very tasty Partagas 8-9-9 [Varnished].
Last night - a friend's birthday, afterwards everyone brought out great ones. A friend from another board passed out smokes to a few of us. I had a wonderful Fuente 8-5-5 sungrown

I had a Joya De Nicaraguao Celebracion Puro torpedo tonight. Not much to talk about. May be that my taste is still a bit out of wack, but do not think that I would buy another.

Indian Tabac Anniversary Lmtd. Res...
It was ok, draw was kind of loose, but quite a bit of smoke.

David

Nothing...but this weekend smoked a RASS...and it sucked. Then I finished with a Tatuaje lancero...that was mighty perfect!

-Fetter

Status
Not open for further replies.