• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

Just in case anyone is confused, The 75 hustler isn't in the picture, I'll be putting it on hopefully this weekend.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Just hit 20,000 miles today, let's see to mark this milestone I'll need brakes all the way around, new tires (summer and winter, my summer tires are worn out and you can't use them in the snow anyway), and another transmission/transfer case/rear diff fluid change.

It is worth it! :love:

Wallet Boy said:
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Just hit 20,000 miles today, let's see to mark this milestone I'll need brakes all the way around, new tires (summer and winter, my summer tires are worn out and you can't use them in the snow anyway), and another transmission/transfer case/rear diff fluid change.

It is worth it! :love:
New brakes and tires already?

You must be hell on wheels :D

1998 Lincoln Navigator :)
oh yeah and a 2005 Harley Davidson Road King Classic. ;)

My work/everyday vehicle is the 2001 Ford Crown Vic PO-lice car.

My wife drives our 2004 Dodge 1500 Crew cab. Had to get the steps o the side because she couldn't get up into the darn thing! LMAO!!

I'm tryin' to work out a deal on a '66 Plymouth Valiant Slant 6 witht he 225 cid motor. 50,000 original miles and a number of replaced/rebuilt parts. Had one when I was 16 and loved it. That one was a "three on the tree" though. :D

We'll see.

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
My work/everyday vehicle is the 2001 Ford Crown Vic PO-lice car.

My wife drives our 2004 Dodge 1500 Crew cab. Had to get the steps o the side because she couldn't get up into the darn thing! LMAO!!

I'm tryin' to work out a deal on a '66 Plymouth Valiant Slant 6 witht he 225 cid motor. 50,000 original miles and a number of replaced/rebuilt parts. Had one when I was 16 and loved it. That one was a "three on the tree" though. :D

We'll see.

Floyd T. :sign:
Floyd ya GOTTA get the Valiant. :thumbs: One of my best friends in high school had a 67 Valiant 4Dr., his was an automatic. MAN O MAN, we raised all kinds of hell in and with that car :0 . What a fun car that was!! Funny thing was I just talked to him on the phone about an hour ago.

I've been trying to convince him to pick another one up just for old times sake but he's got more on his mind right now like his two teenagers :0

And whadda doin drivin' a cop car, you some kinda PO-lice man or sumptin? :D :sign:

Looks like I've got the lead in the contest "Who's daily driver is the oldest?" :D

coventrycat86 said:
Looks like I've got the lead in the contest "Who's daily driver is the oldest?" :D
You also win the contest for "who's got the most sh!t not running in their yard" :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
You only have the oldest by virtue of y lack of funds, otherwise....

1936chevystreetrod.jpg

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
You also win the contest for "who's got the most sh!t not running in their yard" :sign:
I'm only down to one now (no, well okay TWO ;) but it's my brother's 1941 Chevy business coupe)

I've got a line on a '67 Shelby Mustang. No engine, no trans, but the body is cherry and the interior is complete, just not installed. Trying to negotiate a decent price. Old guy is ready to kick the bucket and his kids have disowned him. He's also got a few other gems I've got my eye on.

M. Gipson

The 1972 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 limousine is now gone :( :( :( (It's the one in back of the "up on blocks" Jag :p )

I had that car for 19 years and finally had to let it go, it was a heart breaker :(