• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What does everyone do?

We design and build lighting systems for sports fields. Mostly outdoors and anything from horseshoe pits in a backyard to professional stadiums. I am the operations manager officially, but really just the owners son. :) Mostly sit at the computer running AutoCAD all day.
Also vice-president of our new company, that is launching a new automobile after-market product. Should be hitting the stores, catalogs and t.v. in the next 4-6 weeks.

Jamie76, my wife is a chemist, recently changing jobs to a toxicologist. After 15 years in the labs testing air and water, she took a desk job doing risk assessment and research for the air department at the EPA. She is finally able to use her master's degree in environmental studies and risk assessment.

Professional cigar smoker, need I say more :whistling:

Attorney. I work inside a very large company doing Supervisory procedure consulting for their securities compliance department.

I am a full time student at my local university. Also, Me and my wife work as Aquatic Biologists for TVA. Sounds like a big deal, huh?

ggiese said:
bfreebern said:
Professional cigar board surfer.
[snapback]294126[/snapback]​

Oh, puhlease...

Be serious, Brandon... You're a friggen beauty queen with a tiara.. You can be proud - no one is gonna dog you about it... :whistling:
[snapback]294180[/snapback]​

Fine, I compete in beauty pageants every weekend. When I'm not competing, I have a mattress attached to my back. You can find me on the corner of 21st and Harvard.

I actually design telecommunication circuits, pretty boring really.

underwater photographer, above-ground photographer

professional east coast bred, LA-based party-goer :D

I am a full time student at my local university. Also, Me and my wife work as Aquatic Biologists for TVA. Sounds like a big deal, huh?

Not majoring in English I hope :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - just busting your balls - believe me, I have no room to talk

I am a jack of all tech trades.

I am a network Tech
I am a PC Tech
I am a LAN admin
I am a Web designer
I can create some programs (still learning)
etc...

I was a Paramedic for 18 years, now I do insurance physicals, Breath alcohol and drug urine testing and on the weekends am a tobacconist having fun and getting paid for it.

full time college student at northwest missouri state university. Major is Interactive Digital Media.

Program Manager for a Fortune 200 company. I manage all of the outsourced contracts (approximately 60) that we have in North America with the world's "largest consumer IT company".

Matt R...

That is cool. Does your wife still work with the EPA?

My place of employment does a lot of work with the EPA. We write grants that help fund a lot of our offices, and they are usually EPA grants.

Being in Wisconsin, we deal mainly with Region V headquarters in Chicago, but I know of quite a few air people in other regions.

She's with the state EPA, but her new position will be tied into federal EPA guidelines/training.

I am a dental laboratory owner/removeable prosthetics technician.I am also a jeweler.

Spent 12 yrs in army now i am a quasi wildlife manager for U.s army in europe for one of thier bases. Basically i manage 11 lakes and 3 streams plus about 18,000 acres of hunting area. I also teach snowboarding,canoeing,kayaking and water safety plus some things I cant recall at moment.

Double D said:
Spent 12 yrs in army now i am a quasi wildlife manager for U.s army in Europe for one of their bases. Basically i manage 11 lakes and 3 streams plus about 18,000 acres of hunting area. I also teach snowboarding,canoeing,kayaking and water safety plus some things I cant recall at moment.
[snapback]294602[/snapback]​

Your also a lvl 31 hunter in World of Warcraft lol

I'm former US Army, now working as the IT department manager for a German company, before I went back to school to learn my current job, I worked 10 years in the construction field, mostly road (including cobble stone) and foundation (including poured walls) work.

Retired two years ago after 31 years as a law enforcement Park Ranger with the National Park Service.

Now working part-time at my local cigar shop for fun and enjoying retirement! :D