• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE NAS BMH is probably 6 yo based on how they price their product. The more important question is who makes it. BMH has been around for about a decade sourcing the whiskey form different places. The first batches of the 20,21 and 23 yo bourbon were Van Winkle (i.e., wheated Stitzel-Weller.) while the rye was probably old stock from Medley Distillery but that is pure conjecture on my part. BMH is now bottled by KBD which is literally across the road from Heaven Hill. KBD buys A LOT of HH to use in it's own brands but whether or not it is used in BMH bottlings is unknown. I think that some is but certainly not all.

My Google search yielded the same thing, per Cowdery. Trying to keep all that stuff straight would be a full time job and I actually started to try to do that a little while ago. I quickly gave up and decided to just enjoy the bourbon.

Last night, Auchentoshan Classic Single Malt and Maggie Bell on the stereo. Seemed appropriate. They call this stuff breakfast whisky in Glasgow. I ain't ready for that.

Doc

Last night, Auchentoshan Classic Single Malt and Maggie Bell on the stereo. Seemed appropriate. They call this stuff breakfast whisky in Glasgow. I ain't ready for that.

Doc

Are you saying you've never had breakfast whiskey? Oh, come on! ???

Oh certainly I've had whiskey, but never whisky ;)

Doc

Good Ol' West Virginia "Spring Water". Spent the first 2 weeks of July doing Power Restoration after the storm & brought a little Liquid refreshment back with me from my home state. Vintage- probably around the end of June 2012. LOL Enjoyed it with a BTTB from Litto's 2006 offering. These smokes are aging very well.

Private bottling of Willett Single Barrel Rye. 22yo, 136.7 proof and the best rye I've ever had.

The Glenlivet 15 yr. French Oak Reserve. Good stuff! Was a gift to me from my cousin on his wedding day( I was his Best Man.) we also opened a bottle of The Balvenie 21 yr. Portwood in celebration of his marriage. Now that's what I call Scotch!

Had friends over last night and did a rum flight. Havana Club 7 with Coke, Zaya neat, Ron del Barrilito neat and with Coke and Zafra neat. The Zafra was really surprisingly good.

Finished up with a round of Benraich 15yo dark rum cask finished Scotch neat.

Just bought a 200ml bottle patron anejo... Not too bad for 14$! Wish I could afford the gran patron anejo though lol :)

Finished a bottle of Makers 46 that had been lingering in my liquor cabinet. Then had a little snort of some Vintage 17.

Laphroig 25 cast strength - a little to much for me. Prefer the 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.