• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cracked open a can of GLP Cairo from 2004 with a dram of Yamazaki 12 year Single Malt Whisky. Pretty freakin' happy :D

oh yeah... in a big ass Don Carlos Dublin One Note looking thing that I haven't smoked in at least 3 years.

I finally finished off the tin of 2005 Christmas Cheer last night. I wish I had about 5 more tins of that stuff. It was great.

Bowl of POS bulk light burley from the B&M. Not bad. Brought a bowl for lunch for for the evening commute. You all just thought I smoke cheap cigars!

Been puffin a lot on the pipe lately....mainly because Im trying to get the bowl of this new Savinelli Punto Oro colored nicely.

Turned it into a Latakia pipe, so today we had some Penzance and Frog Morton. :thumbs:

Just smoked some Boswell's Northwoods in a brand new Boswell rusticated billiard I just picked up this week. It's my first Boswell and is actually a bit larger than I anticipated (I need to pay more attention to their pictures with the ruler), but it is surprisingly light and a good smoker. I'm sure it will only get better with time. Very nice pipe for the price. I'm sure I will pick up another soon. Oh and the Northwoods was a decent mild English type blend.

some 5 year old 5100 in a bent scoop Laughing Moon. This stiff is so much better with some age.

Cornell & Diehl "Haunted Bookshop". Very nice. Although I have never been a big burley fan, this was good. Nuttiness from the burley, a touch of sweet from the virginia and a bit of exotic from the perique. A very enjoyable smoke.

my first bowl of Key Largo in a Stanwell bent bamboo....oh my.....this blend and this pipe are now in a "relationship"

I finally finished off the tin of 2005 Christmas Cheer last night. I wish I had about 5 more tins of that stuff. It was great.
I know what you mean, Alan! Down to my last few bowls and hate to see it go.

just cracked open a can of GLP Cairo from 2004 with a dram of Yamazaki 12 year Single Malt Whisky. Pretty freakin' happy :D
Cairo is good with some age, huh?

I enjoyed C&D Sunday Picnic in the DiMonte and Key Largo in the Stanwell Reserve. Very relaxing evening. ;)

Steve

Solani vaper, I forget the # off the top of my head. 633 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.