• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dain,

Yeah I think I have a problem. As soon as I clear out some room in the cooler its just fills right back up...ahahahaha..
Glad you enjoyed the smokes and hope you guys had a great trip.
Art

I'm getting ready to make my first box purchase and had to try out some Tat's (I can't believe I haven't started smoking these already). I picked up a couple Noella's, J 21's and an SW to check out. :D

My latest grabs this week. Three new boxes: GOF Carlito Piramides, Journey to Chateau Brown Box, and Don Carlos Anniversario.

smokes-008.jpg

smokes-009.jpg

smokes-010.jpg

smokes-011.jpg

now my budget is definitely shot. :)

Art

This is just absolutely indulgent! Good for you! :thumbs:

I was by a B&M yesterday in VA (which has cheaper tobacco tax that anywhere near me), so I couldn't resist...

2 Oliva Special V Figurado
2 Illusione CG4
1 Ashton VSG Sorcerer
1 Tatuaje Reserva J21

2 boxes of RASS
2 boxes of Boli Gold Medals
10 count box of Partagas 898
Box of Leon Jimenes 300 series Corona

I am going to have to play some serious cigar box tetris in the humidor.

Two God of Fire 2009 Anniversary sets
Box of Cuaba Divinos (mmmmmmmmm)
Misc CC Samper from a very generous BOTL, complete with a six-pack of Trini Reyes.

Damn CC site just sent me a great email with Short Churchills for 128 euro. Might have to pull that trigger.

Forget box tetris for me. I had to go get another humi from a friend. Time to upgrade.

2 boxes of RASS
2 boxes of Boli Gold Medals
10 count box of Partagas 898
Box of Leon Jimenes 300 series Corona

I am going to have to play some serious cigar box tetris in the humidor.

2 boxes of RASS myself :whistling:

Just snagged a fiver of Nestor Reserve maduro rothschilds. I love the torpedos, anxious to try the smaller size.

I finally spotted some Casa Magnas' so I couldn't say no since I have yet to try them. I also picked up some Rocky Patel TAA edition. I'll probably do a review on the TAA sometime today.

Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro. Great cigar!!! Anyone have any more that they would like to trade or sell?

Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto (1x3) petaca
Jose La Piedra Brevas (5x5)
Jose La Piedra Cremas (5x5)
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial (10)
1 Tat ashtray
1 TAO '08
1 lb 65% HF
1 Blazer insert

Just picked up a few:

3 - Oliva V - Double Robosto, Torpedo, and Figurado
2 - A. Fuente Short Story's
2 - CAO Cameroon
1 - Tatuaje Unicos (never tried this yet)
1 - CAO Brazilia (never tried this yet)
1 - CAO Extreme (never tried this yet)

rtjnyq.jpg

I was seriously considering taking advantage of the recent weak euro. But I asked myself a simple question. If I could have any cigar regardless of value or circumstances, what would it be. I was surprised the answer wasn't Trini Reyes or Juan Lopez #1 as I thought it might be.

It turned out DPG CC Toro is my favorite cigar. Period..

They're on the way! :D

Hit the B&M today for a lunchtime smoke. That ended up being a Tres Mystique.

Then got two Anejo #50s, AVO Companero, Perdomo Lot 23 Natural, and something else that escapes me as it is now mixed in the humi.

That Tres Mystique ended being a $60 cigar.

Picked up 5 Tat j21 reservas and 2 Fuente short stories. I wish I could afford boxes :(

Box of Don Lino Africa Tembo
2 boxes Famous 70th Perdomo
Box of JdNA Lancero
Box of Padilla Serie 1968
Also a box of Fumadors
Cuba Aliados Zeppelin
Herfdog Crazy Canine

Doesn't look like SCHIP slowed anyone down!

Tomorrow I'm getting a 5er of Illusione Epernay mj12's. They are mighty tasty if I say so myself! :thumbs:

Just what I need, another Illusione product to get hooked on. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.