• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whos the bigger assh*le?

Whos the bigger assh*le

• Cohibasurfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Servebig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

servebig

Please read the election pass thread and make your choice...no dialogue is needed, just your anonymous vote ;)

You should get some honest votes after posting this thread. As far as passing, you haven't a clue! :D

You really don't want my opinion on that pass, since it would be more in line with cohibasurfer. Nuff said.

PG! Where you been? I haven't seen you on here lately.

Dave

DaveWF said:
PG! Where you been? I haven't seen you on here lately.

Dave
Work has been a bitch, and I just don't seem to have the time I use to.

Now this is fitting! You've done yourself honorabley I must say.

I'm glad I'm not running against Joe.M ! I'd lose for sure! :D

Now if "you" Servebig wanted to win this poll ... you should have said loser or Prick! :p

I'm sure you'd win by landslide then chickie! Right now Your only hoping to move up to ASSH*LE.

cohibasurfer said:
Now this is fitting! You've done yourself honorabley I must say.

I'm glad I'm not running against Joe.M ! I'd lose for sure! :D

Now if "you" Servebig wanted to win this poll ... you should have said loser or Prick! :p

I'm sure you'd win by landslide then chickie! Right now Your only hoping to move up to ASSH*LE.
where is porterville anyway SFB?

Huuuuuuuum, that is an interesting question Serv, If I were mike I would think you are trying to intimidate him by asking him were he lives. :sneaky: I guess some jerk-off hiding behind his computer can get away with that though. If you need my addy just ask! I will be happy to send it to you.

Oh yea Mike! Don't even think about beatin' me at the #1 assh*le spot! For I am ASSMAN!! Bwahahahahaha!!

Joe... I know this! That's why I'm glad I'm not up against you!

As for Servey... Everyone knows my addy! I'm sure that's not what he's gettin' at. I think he's just making fun of the name. It is rather hoedunck sounding. What can I say :)

I'm more interested in what the SFB thing is myself.

im more interested in why you are choosing to get personal with the name calling.

ohhh ... could be this Assh*le poll post that started things off I guess.

I have no idea what this poll is about, but simply by posting it servebig gets my vote.

other1 said:
I have no idea what this poll is about, but simply by posting it servebig gets my vote.
fouuuul!!!! other you gotta do your research man!

cohibasurfer said:
ohhh ... could be this Assh*le poll post that started things off I guess.
hey...i didnt call you any names! i just did what you suggested in order to take this off of CCs thread. i have absolutely no problem how i handled things...given the volitiltiy of the pass i put my potential PTs out to the group. I got some feedback and I redid my PTs accordingly. Seperate from that you and I disagree with Miscs PTs...thats it. The rest of it is just what we are voting on here. Oh yeah, so far im winning ;)

Well I personally don't know how you can conceivably ask the passers in your pass, not to do the quantity for quality thing. Then join CC pass and try to do it to those guys, and think your something significant. Actually it Shows a little about your character to me. And I'm not asking anyone to vote on it either.
Yeah ... you got caught and then put up a good switch, but it was an afterthought, not a genuine. Newbies get away with it, without it being a judge of character because..... they are NEW! They are LEARNING! No excuse for you.

No-one is saying or ever has said that you have to lose money in a pass. Equal is equal... and it works just fine. But when you get rid of your rockets to smoke premy's, that is where things change, point blank.

And I'm not sure exactly what your winning. ;)

I figured anyone that would post this poll had to be an asshole.

No harm, no foul. ;)