• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Meh, what the hell. I'll take it.

Shoot me a PM with your addy and what your preference is (wine or liquor). I should be able to get it out early in the week.

ETA - Bigmanfromou has made contact, and I am hoping to be able to get the package out tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. I will post a DC when the package goes out.

ETA #2: - DC: 9405503699300069216755

After a quick detour to Northern Baltimore County, Jeff's package has arrived. GREAT selection. I'll post pics later this evening.

For now....who wants some of my liquid goodness? :sign:

This is the liquid goodness that was sent by Jeff. Thank you brother.

DSC_0934.jpg

Mike's package should be underway tomorrow.

:thumbs:

Julius smacked me around pretty good.. Thank you very much, 2 nice bottles with 2 nice smokes..

2011-04-22_11-16-38_191.jpg

2011-04-22_11-16-54_63.jpg

So how does this work? By the time I finish the cigar I have to finish the bottle? That's why you sent the ~mk~.. Nice play..

Who's next?

I'll be happy to go next. I can't believe this PIF is still going. I did a round back in 2009 (look back on page 3 of this thread). Is waiting 2 years for another turn OK? :cool:

Jons package is on the way out.. A nice sixer of meister brau and a vanilla white owl.. DC# 0310 2640 0000 0466 2198

Jons package is on the way out.. A nice sixer of meister brau and a vanilla white owl.. DC# 0310 2640 0000 0466 2198

What? A vanilla white owl ??

So this means you smoked all the grape Philly blunts and there's none left for me? :0

I received my package today from northernmoris. This is very, very nice and will be much appreciated!

Now let's keep this pass moving. Who wants to be up next?

gallery_7800_1471_82484.jpg

I received my package today from northernmoris. This is very, very nice and will be much appreciated!

Now let's keep this pass moving. Who wants to be up next?

mhgz9.jpg

My first time shipping liqour, glad it got there fine. I hope the styrofoam didn't make a mess, though I'm sure it did. You should have seen my basement from cutting it..

If this is still going, I'm your Huckleberry. Pm sent.

Hmmm, I see you have been a CP member for only 1 week. Any FOG's want to give me an opinion if Hinson is eligible? I want to be sure. The rules do say "This PIF is open to all members, new and old". So it seems OK to me.

I wasn't quite as new as Hinson when I did my first PIF. I think I was here for about a month. There were no issues with me, the FOGs did however watch the PIF a bit more when it was in my hands, just to make sure I didn't f'ck anything up.

I say go for it.