• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Package sent out today to Hinson. Should arrive on Friday. DC 03100480000005879959

Enjoy!

Package sent out today to Hinson. Should arrive on Friday. DC 03100480000005879959

Enjoy!

No go today Smoke.. I think the mailman took the day off as I should have received a couple packages today. Here's hoping for tomorrow. I do have a question for all of you here. i have ordered alcohol over the net once and had to sign for it. How do you go about sending without having to sign for it when doing these passes?

Enjoy!

No go today Smoke.. I think the mailman took the day off as I should have received a couple packages today. Here's hoping for tomorrow. I do have a question for all of you here. i have ordered alcohol over the net once and had to sign for it. How do you go about sending without having to sign for it when doing these passes?

First two rules of fight club. ;)

Enjoy!

First two rules of fight club. ;)

Lol, thats what I was thinking.

Well my mailman finally decided to stop by my house. Thanks for the great package Smoke. One of my favorite whiskies and 3 cigars I've never tried before.
CIMG0741-1.jpg

So I guess I'm up. Who wants a go????

Well my mailman finally decided to stop by my house. Thanks for the great package Smoke. One of my favorite whiskies and 3 cigars I've never tried before.
CIMG0741-1.jpg

So I guess I'm up. Who wants a go????

ok this think as been sitting way to long send it my way.

024zbm.th.jpg
">

Thank you drunkfish3 great choices
Who wants some?

Someday Ill figure this whole interweb thing out

thanks
Don

You can consider my request null and void. I'm getting married in 12 days and have more than enough to worry about off the board.

Please open this up to the next poster who wants some from donzz. :D

emoshun just to show there are no hard feelings I will send you something consider it a wedding present

Don

Now who wants some?