• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Gotee7

Is there a limit to how long you can age cigars?

I have been leaning towards doing this recently.
  2. Gotee7

Looking for a Bourbon pairing

I smoke CAO La Traviata and Four Roses Small Batch all the time. They go together superbly.
  3. Gotee7

Drink pairing along with CIGARs

My go to is Four Roses Small Batch or Ron Zacapa 23
  4. Gotee7

Ok smart guys, 15,000 mile oil changes.....

I have a 2011 Camaro and I have changed my oil every 5000 miles with -0- issue. I know a few people that own my car that have gone as far as 12,000 miles, had the oil tested, and it was still ok. We all used Mobil 1 Synthetic. Just my 2 cents.
  5. Gotee7

4 Months

Cmon now! We all know the Steelers are the best. 6 rings to prove it.....besides, Belicheck wins for being the best people person.
  6. Gotee7

4 Months

I just realized I hit my 4-month anniversary yesterday. Look out CP, its all downhill from this point forward! In all seriousness, I want to say thank you for improving my cigar knowledge and etiquette over the last four months. Looking forward to doing some trades and passes in the future as...
  7. Gotee7

What do you guys use to maintain inventory

I use Stogierate for iphone and love it. It will sync with the desktop version and viceversa.
  8. Gotee7

Today's Smoke II

Ambos Mundos Grande No 1
  9. Gotee7

Time to retool CigarPass

Looks good. Works and loads properly on my Iphone 4s
  10. Gotee7

Today's Smoke II

Now that looks downright delicious! Padron 2000
  11. Gotee7

Where do you normally smoke?

Smoke on the back patio in warmer months and local B&M in colder months. Best place ever......just herfing with friends.
  12. Gotee7

Drink of choice while smoking?

Ron Zacapa rum or Four Roses Small Batch
  13. Gotee7

A funny thing happened...

Buy another bottle of Bacardi and put 4-5 bottles of Visine in it. If they break in again they will obviously take it and when they drink it they WILL shit themselves literally.
  14. Gotee7

Today's Smoke II

Drew Estate Java Onyx Reserve Gispert Maduro
  15. Gotee7

Midwest Smoke out

Sounds like a great time.
  16. Gotee7

Midwest Smoke out

Please do! Sounds like a good time. I miss the Big Smokes they used to do here in Chicago.
  17. Gotee7

Midwest Smoke out

I wanted to badly, but my daughter has her State Gymnastics meet that day. Maybe next year.
  18. Gotee7

What beer did you drink today?

3 tall, frosty glasses of Sam Adams Summer Ale
  19. Gotee7

Cigar Breath - Smart Mouth

I use smart breath all the time. That stuff works great!