• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar 11-24-07

stogieman

" Herf King "
I've talked with a few locals and a number of you on CP as well as a number of other cigar boards and I'm trying to set up a Herf the Saturday after Thanksgiving (November the 24th). I know a lot of the S/BOTL either travel that weekend or are busy with guests, but I'm trying to see what everybody thinks. If you do have guests and they enjoy cigar smoking, what better way than bring them to a local Herf in the area. Post away as to what you think and / or if you plan on attending. We'll probably start around 4PM and stay a few hours as Schlesingers is open till 2AM.

Here is the beginning of a great list of attendees:

1. Stogieman + 3
2. rob300c
3. Dave
4. ilcchef2
5. Docbarry
6. kevkersey + 1
7. hudsonvalley
8. The Eagle - Dee
9. Steve-O
10. Dan-the-Man
11. SpeedRacer
12. Rick
13. Saxjazzman
14. avoxo + 3
15. Cavalier
16. Duziesue
17. ericsgr
18. streetrod
19. Atlasm + 2
20. CgarDan
21. Moonman +1
22. Davey
23. mrtapes
24. Oddjob
25. mysterea
26. Big Jim + 5
27. const33 + 2
28. grateful1 + 1

I'll update this post as we get additional S/BOTL post away that they will attend. I did see Saxjazzman today and he gave the thumbs up as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I got to flip my work schedule but shouldn't be an issue.
So the 24th works for me!

-Rob

I should be able to make this one too, Dave let me know if you need a lift from Croton Harmon.

Looks like were already getting a good group of S/BOTL to attend. It sucks that you can't make it Steve (toje), I'm sure that you'll be there in spirit though........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm gonna send Steve along with a few others a personnal invite to the event that normally show up since as you stated might be home for the holidays....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

That is a tough weekend, I'll see if I can make it.

Looks like were already getting a good group of S/BOTL to attend. It sucks that you can't make it Steve (toje), I'm sure that you'll be there in spirit though........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm sure I can leave ya some goodies for the HERF......at the game!! :whistling:

I'm sure I can leave ya some goodies for the HERF......at the game!! :whistling:

That would be very cool Steve, I'm sure that the S/BOTL will enjoy them very much. I'll see you the 17th....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.goarmysports.com/SportSelect.db...amp;SPSID=48072

I've updated the original Post with the guest list and just wanted to let you all know that we are roughly 1 month from herfing....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

'Course I'll be there. I do have a gig in Warwick in the evening, though, I think. So I will have to head out to play some blues a little bit early.

Wish I could be there guys, going to be at the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Enjoy the the good times!

Not sure if I can make this. Depends upon how long all of the relatives stay at our house. The wife isn't going to be very interested in my running out the door for a herf leaving her stuck at home. I'll keep you posted.

I just updated the list and we're at 20 guests. Let's S/BOTL, I'm sure that there are others out there that will be ready for a Herf during the Thanksgiving hoilday....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I should be at the Bar tomorrow night (Tues).......I'm staying in town.

Steve, do you have a time you'll be there. I'll give you a call later on once I get to the office....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey S/BOTL, 30 calendar days from today and we'll be Herfin', yeah baby....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Steve (toje), it was great seeing you last night!!! I'll see you the 17th of November for the Army vs. Tulsa footbal game.