• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 150 Count Humidor Black

smoke76

I have 2 CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 150 Count Humidor's also up for review. I looked around and cant find these for less than $900. It comes with 48 Special Ed. Tony Soprano cigars with the humi.

So I figured I would put the only 2 that I have up for $699.00 plus the shipping costs. You will need to call your CC# into the store for these as my pay pal would explode!!

Let me know if you are interested. And if we get anything else in thats as good a deal as these I'll let you all know!!

George

Are those the boss cigars, or all the limited edition Tony cigars? Either way I don't have the cash, but if they are all the special edition it would make me feel worse!

Are those the boss cigars, or all the limited edition Tony cigars? Either way I don't have the cash, but if they are all the special edition it would make me feel worse!

They are all the Limited Edition Tony Cigars

George

GB?

Dibs on the humidor~ :D

Normally we do a raffle for the humidor between the people who do the GB :)

I'd be interested in at least a 5er if anyone does decided to do a GB on this. And I'm sure Double D would be interested as well.

Shawn

Very nice price - Has anyone tried the actual cigar? If so, what do you think.

I won the raffle Al had last year and this was the prize.

The humidor is beautiful, you get a hat and a set of dvd's. I forgot which season of the Soprano's was included. The cigars have been resting in my humidor since I won them. They are beautiful maduro toro sized cigar and come wrapped in a cellophane enclosure. The humidor is in the box along with the hat and dvd's in it's sealed condition.

I think it's a pretty good deal, I've had one of these cigars when they first came out and if Iremember they were pretty decent. Wonder what a year has done to them? Hope that helps.

I have never been a huge CAO Sopranos line fan, but since I'm a Sorpanos (TV Show) fan, I'd be interested.

5-ers would be nice if you got enough people plus a raffle for the humidor, or if anyone wants to buy it just to lower the price. That'd be the way to go, IMHO. :thumbs:

If you really wanted to break it down, you could raffle the humidor, dvds, and hat. Neat idea.

If you guys really want to organize a group buy, let me know... I was mainly kidding, but it seems like there's interest...

I would need some payment first on something this large. I wouldn't mind taking the time to split them up, baggie them, package them, box them, and mail them out. If you're worried about my credentials, there are several BOTL you can ask about me on here.

So, the breakdown:

Unless we want to assess a value to the humidor/hats/dvds, there are 48 cigars available:

Price would be $14.5625 a cigar + (original shipping cost/48).

5er: $72.81 + (original shipping cost/48) + 4.60 shipping to you.
10er: $145.63 + (original shipping cost/48) + 4.60(ish)... might be $1-2 more... shipping to you.

5er = 5 entries in the raffle
10er = 10 entries in the raffle

Only one 3 pack available @ $43.69 + (original shipping cost/48), which I will take, and possibly another 5er if theres no interest. Since I would be in for a 3 pack, and thus, 3 raffle tickets, I would have the raffle done by an admin or non-interested party here. The hat and DVD could be the secondary prize in the raffle.

If you want to get the ball rolling on this, let me know fellas.

Editted for spelling & accidentally omitted words.

Wurm -- 5er.
Dsav101 -- 5er.
KayakinBoy -- mayber 5er?
Rebel Herfer -- 5er.
theHatguy -- 5er.
Double D -- 5er
cookie_1978 -- 5er
Garvey -- 5er.

That's 35.

Need 1 more for group buy and I'll get the ball rolling. Kayakin boy didn't say he was "definitely" in for a fiver, so we'll see.

Wish I could do a 10'er bro, but a 5'er it has to be for me lol :)

Upon further research... PICTARRRSSS.

Sopranos1Web.jpg

Sopranos2Web.jpg

Soprano_Humidor.jpg

Count me in on a 5'r - Just let me know how much with all the shipping.