• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arganese Pyramid Scheme

Shocking in that it took this long for some dirty Arganese laundry to surface.

That guy always seemed a little finky. Good info Bruce.

I work for Gene. I have a call in to see what's up. I have not given Gene any money, he just pays me to sell, but I will do some research and ask Gene himself...

Bruce, I just got off the phone with Gene and he told me about it.bA pyramid scheme somebody looses. He has a stop order on these guys that posted that. Here is THE website that explains it It is nothing more than a cigar club where you buy five sticks for $29.95 and if you refer someone that buys five sticks and gives your name, you get a commission. It is legal, and even the last person wins by getting five cigars. No one looses $6 a stick is not a scheme. Gene is sending me an e-mail that I will post for you all to read... It is no different than Amway. Check out the actual website for yourself... Thanks for the heads up on the story though...

One man's MLM is another's pyramid. I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot stogie. Dunno, Andy.

Then I guess Amway is a Pyramid scheme as well so don't buy Amway, or Mary Kay, or Avon. They the same platform. And remember that a Pyramid is illegal and gene has a business license that would be revoked if this was not a legal entity. Just stating the facts my brother. I don't endorse or oppose it. I just work for a living.

With the rare exception of Avon, I don't do pyramid shit. This is legal, but in my opinion, fuggin wrong! Gene can have his turn at the plate, but I will not be contributing to the Arganese palatial estate.

Are MLM schemes inherently bad just because they are MLM schemes? Or could some scheme like this be "good" so long as it's represented as exactly what it is, the returns are worth it, etc? Just curious what others think. A buddy just got into an MLM scheme with that Acai berry juice stuff and he called me recently. I have no interest in it, mainly because I don't think schemes like this work and partly because I'm no salesman and hate selling stuff. :)

Certainly in this Arganese case, hiding who's behind everything and the "deal" make this not worth it.

-John

Are MLM schemes inherently bad just because they are MLM schemes? Or could some scheme like this be "good" so long as it's represented as exactly what it is, the returns are worth it, etc? Just curious what others think. A buddy just got into an MLM scheme with that Acai berry juice stuff and he called me recently. I have no interest in it, mainly because I don't think schemes like this work and partly because I'm no salesman and hate selling stuff. :)

Certainly in this Arganese case, hiding who's behind everything and the "deal" make this not worth it.

-John

Do you know the name of the juice I think a friend of mine got into the same thing?

This isn't looking good at the moment.

-John

Do you know the name of the juice I think a friend of mine got into the same thing?

I don't know the name off hand, but I remember buying that stuff. Didn't want to go into selling it, but the juice is pretty good.

Then I guess Amway is a Pyramid scheme as well so don't buy Amway, or Mary Kay, or Avon. They the same platform. And remember that a Pyramid is illegal and gene has a business license that would be revoked if this was not a legal entity. Just stating the facts my brother. I don't endorse or oppose it. I just work for a living.

Is CEO's compensation system based on retail sales to consumers or payments for recruiting?

-Mark

-John

John, Just to let you know, they company that was doing it originally had approached Arganese to be involved and then backed out.

Is CEO's compensation system based on retail sales to consumers or payments for recruiting?

-Mark

Yes they are. Every one of those companies. Their bonuses are based on them.

Now for the record I am just a rep and sell the cigars to the stores. There is dirt on every cigar company. If you guys only knew. Choose to look at what you will. As I said, I don't endorse it or oppose it and just try to present the facts. That is why I posted the website. I am not inviting anyone to join it either. So! That is That. I will post the email from Gene when he sends it so you can read it for yourselves...

-John

John, Just to let you know, they company that was doing it originally had approached Arganese to be involved and then backed out.

-Mark

Yes they are. Every one of those companies. Their bonuses are based on them.

Now for the record I am just a rep and sell the cigars to the stores. There is dirt on every cigar company. If you guys only knew. Choose to look at what you will. As I said, I don't endorse it or oppose it and just try to present the facts. That is why I posted the website. I am not inviting anyone to join it either. So! That is That. I will post the email from Gene when he sends it so you can read it for yourselves...

I don't understand what you just wrote in response to my question. I can guess but I'd rather not. If you choose not to clarify your response, because an email from Gene is forthcoming, then I can accept that.

-Mark