• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

Excalibur

Hello to all.... I want to introduce myself, I have been smoking Puro's for apporx. 23yr now. I have lived in California most of my life. I am a retired U.S.Marine with 22yrs of faithful service. I prefer full bodied puros over medium to mild. I prefer a 54 ring gauge and atleast a 7 inch puro. I smoke Cubans, but sometimes i feel as though they are over-rated, due the find first rate puro's coming out of the D.R. today. I typically smoke Excalibur Royal Sterling Fortis 7 1/2 x 54 or the Excalibur 1066. I do not care for box pressed puro's, i suppose it's the shape...I also enjoy Gurhka's as my budget allows or i should be truthfull and say as my wife gives me money.....LOL. Who by the way is a retired U.S.Marine as well.

I am interested in joining a box pass, but i also know that everyone here needs to get to know me. If you care to ask me anything please feel free to do so, at anytime.

Thankyou,
Excalibur

Welcome from Virginia.

This is a good board and I think you will enjoy it here.

Welcome and thank you for serving. 2 thumb's up in my book. 23 yrs smoking, not to shabby.
:thumbs:

WELCOME and thanks for your service to our country.

To become known you can participate in some trades. I would trade with you for either of those smokes you mentioned. PM me if you are interested.

- Jason

Welcome from another retired Jarhead. We'll be taking over soon so everybody can relax now. :laugh:

You need to put your address in your profile and to fix your signature. Right now you have: Excalibur !!

You need to close everything with a [/command] for each of your changes {B}USMC{/B} will give you USMC when use use brackets [] instead of {}

Thanks for the help.....
Also i don't want my address in my Profile.....
Thankyou

I think I might outrank you but OK.

Excalibur said:
Also i don't want my address in my Profile.....
[snapback]207330[/snapback]​