• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atuck, let's let everyone know what you sent me

RalphWiggum

OK Atuck, if you feel it necessary to go that far, let's bring this out for all the board to see and know. Let's prove to everyone what a man you are, first threatening me, then pm'ing me obscene photos of your dog's ass.

How about it Cigar Pass? I may be new to the board, but how about you all learn what a fine upstanding individual you have among yourselves.

Atuck, should I post the picture in public for everyone to see? Or would you prefer to hide behind pm's, afraid to show everyone here what you really are?

I'm kind of torn on this one. How about meeting half way. PM me what you have. If anyone else wants to see it, they can ask you for it.

I think someone is nothing but trouble. Alan is A-OK in my book.

Ralph,

I just responded to your PM you sent me, and now I go to the forum and see this??? What's up with you? You clearly have some beef with Alan, and I don't understand why you have to bring this out in the open for. Why don't you try to resolve this like an adult, and talk to Alan directly, BEHIND THE SCENES. There's no need to involve anyone else. I really don't appreciate you creating unnecessary drama.

Rod

If you have an issue you feel you must make public, just state the facts. Posting jabs and vague references to PMs makes you look equally at fault.

Sure go ahead and post the picture, I've seen other pictures of the "Premium 5ers" Alan sent out and frankly I had to shake my head. I'd like to see if yours is as bad as the others.

And befree what Alan did was wrong on more than one point. I like Alan a lot, but we can't keep defending actions that would have gotten someone else banned from here for good.

Sure go ahead and post the picture, I've seen other pictures of the "Premium 5ers" Alan sent out and frankly I had to shake my head. I'd like to see if yours is as bad as the others.

And befree what Alan did was wrong on more than one point. I like Alan a lot, but we can't keep defending actions that would have gotten someone else banned from here for good.

Shawn - I haven't seen any proof that anything was done. I'm assuming you have since you've made up your mind.

OK Atuck, if you feel it necessary to go that far, let's bring this out for all the board to see and know. Let's prove to everyone what a man you are, first threatening me, then pm'ing me obscene photos of your dog's ass.

How about it Cigar Pass? I may be new to the board, but how about you all learn what a fine upstanding individual you have among yourselves.

Atuck, should I post the picture in public for everyone to see? Or would you prefer to hide behind pm's, afraid to show everyone here what you really are?

YOU, RALPH, NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER BOARD... ATTACKING AN EXCELLENT MEMBER LIKE ALAN ATTACKS MANY OTHER MEMBERS AS WELL.

SO LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT AND SEND YOU FLYING TO SOME OTHER BOARD THAT DESERVES A TRUE JACK-ASS.

GO POUND SAND
:D

...and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Baiting is a serious offense that has been dealt with before. State your peace or leave here forever. This is neither the time nor the place for your open threats and suggestions.

I wouldn't care how excellent somebody is. If they are threatening someone new or old it should be taken seriously. I don't know any facts and neither does anyone else.

The frustrating thing here is we have at least one other member that feels the need to post backhanded comments on this subject in other threads.

I personally wish unhappy folks would have taken Alan up on his offer of a refund and let this go. Unnecessary drama, I believe.

B.B.S.

Shawn - I haven't seen any proof that anything was done. I'm assuming you have since you've made up your mind.

Alan

1) sent out really crappy dog-rockets after saying "Premium 5ers" in the title and "I suspect everyone should get around $50 dollars worth of cigars." in the thread.

2) Went off on a really bad melt down in a 3 post rant and rave in the thread after being called on said crappy dog-rockets.

3) Insulted many long standing upright members.

4) Edited/Erased his first post in the thread ( a cardinal sin in most people's eyes here).

5) Made another insulting thread regarding returns.

6) Sent out more than one threatening PM to more than one member.

7) And basically said "I'm Atuck I can do whatever the fuck I want!".

Like I said I really like Alan, he made a big mistake and got called on it. But it seems (like seadub's post above) he is going to be defended for it regardless of how bad of a breach of CP etiquette he pulled.

17 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)
14 Members: lurch, parade, NullSmurf, Wurm, jester922, tangomar, MX, RalphWiggum, Shooter, Niko, JHolmes763, Ginseng, ddepaola, kiwifruit

Like moths to a fire we are all drawn to this....

Alan

1) sent out really crappy dog-rockets after saying "Premium 5ers" in the title and "I suspect everyone should get around $50 dollars worth of cigars." in the thread.

2) Went off on a really bad melt down in a 3 post rant and rave in the thread after being called on said crappy dog-rockets.

3) Insulted many long standing upright members.

4) Edited/Erased his first post in the thread ( a cardinal sin in most people's eyes here).

5) Made another insulting thread regarding returns.

6) Sent out more than one threatening PM to more than one member.

7) And basically said "I'm Atuck I can do whatever the fuck I want!".

Like I said I really like Alan, he made a big mistake and got called on it. But it seems (like seadub's post above) he is going to be defended for it regardless of how bad of a breach of CP etiquette he pulled.

Shawn... I don't disagree with what you've said. I will defend Atuck because despite his method and manner (which obviously wasn't well-received), he did, ulitmately, offer to make things right as far as I could see. (Maybe I'm sniffing too much baby powder?)

I also know Atuck, I've HERFed with him on many occasions and have seen how generous a BOTL he is first-hand so I don't doubt for a second that his intentions were good from the start. Perhaps tempers flare... o.k. great, but this drama drama drama is bullshit and Ralph is a fuggin' troll. Ralph needs to get a life and move on.

...and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! :D

Not completely true.

I think the folks that saw it was Alan and figured they were hitting the jackpot, and didn't bother to read the initial post are equally if not more to blame. When they didn't get Opies and Anejos, they got pissed.

I do know this for a fact; there's a lot of animosity on the board, still, over this and I sure wish I knew what to do about it. There are folks that turned up their nose at a refund and seem to prefer fanning the flames on this one. That's frustrating.....

B.B.S.

I'm not going to re-argue what Alan sent, or why. I did not ask for a refund, but got one anyhow - a bit late. It changes nothing. Alan is a stand up guy and BOTL that crossed more than one line. Frankly, I was awed at the level of meltdown.

Ralph, you're dancing over the line too. This is best dropped.