• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College bowl pick-em fantasy league

modo22

College Bowl Pickem league year 2! I have set up a league in yahoo sports and would like to see how many are interested.

3 sticks entry, $8 minimum on stick value. First and second place win sticks with first sending something to the biggest loser. You can enter a max of two entries. Open to all CP members, no asshats though as decided by the community.

Bowl season starts the 15th.

Go to Yahoo! Sports College Bowl Pick'em
CP PICKS CF BCS BS 2 , GROUP ID# 2800

Pass Word: cigar pass

Once everyone signs up we will all be on the honor system. I will assign who ships to whom once the winners are announced.
If you want two entries, that just means twice the cigar entries.
The honor system worked last year, we will do the same this year, do not screw it up!
Head over to Yahoo to sign up as soon as you can, Bowl games start the december 15th.

Post questions here. Around December 12th I will ask that you pm me your address and contact info.
Thanks!

Bowl games are set (like them or not)!

Time to sign up by Thursday and pick your winners! We have 6 so far I beleive, lets double that!

Well I made my pics but I am gonna have to fiddle with some of the confidence points a little. Anyone else made their pics yet?

melly

P.S. Guess where my bigtime points went? :love:

Well I made my pics but I am gonna have to fiddle with some of the confidence points a little. Anyone else made their pics yet?

melly

P.S. Guess where my bigtime points went? :love:

I did as well and I have no Ideas on College football but I put my big points on Bama as well!

I did as well and I have no Ideas on College football but I put my big points on Bama as well!
You have no ideas on college football like you have never played fantasy footbal before?

doubt it!

You have no ideas on college football like you have never played fantasy footbal before?

doubt it!

It really is beginners luck... I have had a lot of tight match ups go my way! :thumbs:
Plus I'm a quick learner...LOL