• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need an investor :)

WOW that is sexy!!!!

Isn't it! I follow bring a trailer auction site and they always seem to have great vehicles. I'd love to find a mid 80s FJ or Wagoneer, but man people sure want a lot for them. When this Willy's truck popped up, sure made me want it.

Isn't it! I follow bring a trailer auction site and they always seem to have great vehicles. I'd love to find a mid 80s FJ or Wagoneer, but man people sure want a lot for them. When this Willy's truck popped up, sure made me want it.

I used to love Bring A Trailer, but in the last year or so it seems that it's just a bunch of people trying to measure peckers by how crazy they can make the bidding go. I've seen better cars go for cheaper at Barrett-Jackson.

I used to love Bring A Trailer, but in the last year or so it seems that it's just a bunch of people trying to measure peckers by how crazy they can make the bidding go. I've seen better cars go for cheaper at Barrett-Jackson.

75K for a 95 Civic Si is reasonable. :p

I said great vehicles, not great auction prices 🤣 Every once in a while, there will be a bargain.